Top Ten Books I'd Recommend To Someone Who Doesn't Read Dramalicious Reads

The Broke and the Bookish created this weekly feature where bloggers/readers can post their top ten list.

1. Private series by Kate Brian. I have to admit I still need to finish this series, but if you adore drama this book is for you. I love the characters, the backstabbing and especially the mystery about what really happened to one character. Such an amazing good series!

2. Sometimes It Happens by Lauren Barnholdt. Absolutely love this book & it’s cover! Falling in love with the boyfriend of your best friend is the stupidest thing ever, but feelings are feelings. Can you feel the drama?

3. Getting Revenge on Lauren Wood by Eileen Cook. The title alone is perfect! It’s so much fun to see someone plotting revenge & seeing the perfect, popular girl fall of her high pedestal.

4. Past Perfect by Leila Sales. A light, hearted read and there is a bit of drama involved. And the main character has the most awesome job ever, working at a Essex Historical Colonial Village. How awesome!

5. He’s So Not Worth It by Kieran Scott. He is definitely not worth it, but still wanting him after all is pretty dramalicious!

6. You Wish by Mandy Hubbard. Such a fun book to read! Blowing out a candle at your birthday & getting all your wishes coming true. That does sounds nice, right? But it isn’t very cool if all your wishes from all your birthdays are coming out. Even though Ken in real life is pretty HOT. Hilarious!

7. Cum Laude by Cecily von Ziegesar. All these characters are great and they all have a bit of drama in their live. Yes there isn’t a lot of depth, but still enough to be enjoyable.

8. L.A. Candy by Lauren Conrad. Again, I still need to finish this series, but it’s full with drama. It’s like reading about Lauren herself & the paparazzi that follows her.

9. My Double Life by Janette Rallison. “When you ask teenage girls what they dream about, a lot of them would say a celebrity life, full of glitz, glamour and designer clothes. A life in the spotlight. They don’t think about the drama, the pressure and the media that comes along with it. Neither does Alexia...at first.”

10. Audrey, Wait! By Robin Benway. I think that everyone already read this one, but it’s still a book I would recommend. Getting in the spotlight for one very wrong reason & getting dumped was never so hilarious! A great read with a lot of drama.

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz  – (17 januari 2012 om 03:45)  

I've not only not read a single book, but I have not heard of a single book! Excellent.

Here is my Top Ten. I hope you will stop by!

Laura  – (17 januari 2012 om 08:42)  

Great list.

I haven't read any of them, but I'm always game for a dramalicious read.

Laura @ The Traveling Owl

Lisa  – (17 januari 2012 om 09:17)  

I picked up Cum Laude a while ago because I heard the main character was an older YA and I love the TV show Gossip Girl. This will be a good beach read for me.

readingdate  – (17 januari 2012 om 09:45)  

I love your dramalicious topic. The only one I've read is Audrey, Wait and it's one of my favorites.

Sometimes It Happens and He's So Not Worth It both sound like delicious reads too.

Thanks for the great recs!

Melissa (Books and Things)  – (17 januari 2012 om 17:54)  

I might have to look up some of these. Often I don't read books that are too full of drama since I encounter it so much IRL, but perhaps I shouldn't do so in book format. LOL Hm... There are a couple that make me curious.

Jana  – (17 januari 2012 om 17:59)  

I've never read or heard of any of these! Thanks for all the great recommendations. :) And thanks for stopping by my blog earlier!

- Jana @ That Artsy Reader Girl

Marce  – (17 januari 2012 om 19:58)  

Dramalicious, that totally rocks Nina, great title.

....Petty Witter  – (19 januari 2012 om 08:52)  

Some great recommendations, thanks for sharing them.

I hope you are now feeling well.

GABY  – (22 januari 2012 om 07:15)  

I read Sometime it happens and loved it, maybe I should try more dramalicious reads, hehe

YA Book Queen  – (22 januari 2012 om 07:40)  

The Private series is definitely a fun, drama-filled series. I need to finish it still, too.

Great list, Nina! :)

Nina  – (22 januari 2012 om 09:28)  

@all: Thank you all for commenting. :) Comments make me HAPPY.

Missie, The Unread Reader  – (23 januari 2012 om 09:50)  

Yes, Nina! Thank you so much for this list. Just what I needed since Dramalicious is new to me. I think I might start with Past Perfect since I have it on my bookshelf. ;)

(: Isa :)  – (25 januari 2012 om 09:53)  

Getting Revenge on Lauren Wood has one of the fun-est covers ever and I absolutely LOVED that book :D

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP