Top Ten Books I'm Dying to Read.

The Broke and the Bookish created this weekly feature where bloggers/readers can post their top ten list.

Freebie --- Make a top ten list about anything book related that you want. That super specific topic you thought would make a great top ten list or that past topic you wished you would have gotten a chance to participate it? This is the week to do it!

Do you have time? Seriously, the list is too long & picking out ten books that I desperately want to read is a very tough thing to do. I mean, I want all of the books that I have listed & I know that’s quite unrealistic, but still picking ten is so hard. So to make it a little more easy for me, I’m going to pick two books per genre.

Genre: Dystopian
1. Hourglass by Myra McEntire
2. Wither by Lauren Destefano

Genre: Horror
3. Posses by Gretchen McNeill
4. Graveminder by Melissa Marr

Genre: Historical Fiction
5. Huntress by Malinda Lo
6. The Girl in the Steel Corset by Kady Cross

Genre: Fantasy
7. Angelfire (#1) by Courtney Allison Moulton
8. Witches of East End by Melissa de la Cruz

Genre: Dramalicious Reads
9. Beauty Queens by Libba Bray
10. The Disenchantments by Nina

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz  – (24 januari 2012 om 04:24)  

That's the most difficult thing for me...it's very true: "So many books, so little time."

Here is my It's Top Ten Travel Narratives. I hope you will stop by!

Tricia  – (24 januari 2012 om 05:09)  

I'm dying to read Wither too!

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com  – (24 januari 2012 om 08:00)  

The Girl in the Steel Corset is cool steampunk.

Karis Jacobstein  – (24 januari 2012 om 14:25)  

Hourglass, Wither, and Beauty Queens were all top books for me in 2011. Phenomenal!

Check out my Top Ten Books I Think Should Be Read/Discussed in EVERY High School!

Nina  – (24 januari 2012 om 14:48)  

@Deb Nance: I agree. Love your list & I commented. :)

@Juju: Yay! Steampunk = cool.

@Karis: OMG, you read three books that I need to read in 2012. :) Awesome. Going to check your list out.

Jillian  – (24 januari 2012 om 15:16)  

I've not heard of any of these, as I'm pretty much reading the classics right now -- but best of luck reading them as soon as you can! :-)

Cathy @ Abnormally Paranormal Reviews  – (24 januari 2012 om 15:21)  

I've read Wither and it's pretty good. Very interesting, in fact. And, I'm with you on Hourglass and The Girl in the Steel Corset. I have The Girl in the Steel Corset sitting on my shelf, and will be getting to it in a few months. Very much dying to read it, too!

Thanks for visiting my blog today...

Melissa (Books and Things)  – (24 januari 2012 om 16:40)  

Oh I enjoyed a lot of those that you have there that I've read. I also want to read Possess and the next one by Kady Cross...

Great list!

Heidi  – (24 januari 2012 om 16:58)  

I can't wait to read Hourglass and Angelfire either! I loved Graveminder, liked Beauty Queens, but honestly didn't finish Witches of East End. Thinking maybe I was just in the wrong mood when I attempted to read it.

A Canadian Girl  – (24 januari 2012 om 17:42)  

I really liked The Girl in the Steel Corset so I hope you do too. I'm hoping to read Possess soon.

Nina Reed  – (24 januari 2012 om 21:01)  

The only one of these that I have read is Wither, and I actually didn't like it all that much..:) I really want to read Hourglass and The Disenchantments!

Nina  – (25 januari 2012 om 03:36)  

@Cathy: Looking forward to the books! I know how that is, you buy books & then they just lay there pretty on your bookshelves. ;)

@Melissa: Loving the cover of Possess. Maybe we can read it when it's Halloween.

@Heidi: Oh no! Really? Witches of East End looks so good. Hoping that I'm in the right mood when I read it.

@A Canadian Girl: Everyone seems to love The Girl in the Steel Corset. I should hurry up and get a copy of it.

@Nina: Oh no! Why?

GABY  – (25 januari 2012 om 05:14)  

I haven't read any of these books! xD

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP