Dear readers,

I just wanted to let you know, life as an intern in Curacao is taking away much (not all) of my free time. When I hurry home I check my e-mail, post a update on facebook, write little quick updates and reminders & than I'm off the Internet again. I feel sad about it, because I love blogging and telling you guys what I read/or just have done. I have this new header that fits amazingly well with me and the blog, but I just don't have the time to change the old into the new. At this moment blogging is my second to third priority and untill June it's probably going to stay that way. Get to the point Nina & here it is: I can't blog regulary anymore (you already know this of course) so I'm planning to do this (and this time stick with it)...

At the end of each month I still will write a montly update, only this time I will include photo's. You can expect one today.

On Wednesdays I will post a book review.
On Saturday or Sunday I will post "Where can I read best?".

I hope I can stick with this simple schedule and you will hear from me soon.

Grtz, Nina

Missie, The Unread Reader  – (29 februari 2012 om 14:41)  

No worries, Nina. Life gets busy. Good luck with everything you have going on. :)

Nina  – (29 februari 2012 om 15:47)  

Thank you so much! :) Thank you for supporting me.

Niii  – (29 februari 2012 om 17:01)  

don't worry about that Nina,we understand you!

Nina  – (29 februari 2012 om 17:50)  

Thank you for understanding. :)

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP