I'm in Curacao!

Tuesday morning was my flight to Curacao! Everything went well & instead of writing in my traveldiary and read I watched two movies and listened to music. The movies were Rise of the Planet of the Apes & a dutch movie called De ontvoering van Heineken (The kidnapping of Heineken). Both movies were great & I recommend Rise of the Planet of the Apes to everyone. Such a good movie. Anyway, we arrived at 15.15 & when we got our suitcases there was a men waiting for us. Nothing serious, he was there to pick us up and bring us to our house. Our house is located nearby the city (Punda). In fifteen minutes we are in the city. It's perfect.

Tommorow we (another student & me) are going to the beach and try to get a rental car. We do need some wheels to go to the places we want to go.

Pictures are coming!

Nina in sunny Curacao!

A Canadian Girl  – (1 februari 2012 om 22:06)  

Glad you made it there safely, Nina :)

GABY  – (2 februari 2012 om 03:25)  

I'm glad! I really liked the Rise of the Planet of the Apes :P

Have fun!

....Petty Witter  – (3 februari 2012 om 04:58)  

Have fun. I look forward to reading more on your travels.

Christina / Book Addict  – (4 februari 2012 om 05:34)  

I am so jealous! I'm sure the weather is amazing. Enjoy!

Niii  – (7 februari 2012 om 18:55)  

I'd love to see pictures Nina!

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP