Oh Life.

Life is wonderful, isn’t it? I’ve been trying to think about the way I’m doing these updates for you and a day to day is harder to do when you are not writing each day in your travel journal/diary. Which by the way is still a goal for me that I want to achieve during my stay here on the Island. So, maybe the best way to give you an update about what I’ve been doing is to just tell you the fun and the amazing things that I’ve seen or experienced. I mean, you probably are not interested in what I’ve been eating everyday or the trouble we had with our car. So here it goes…

Today, Friday the 17th of February, we went to the cinema’s. The front of the cinema looks like an old cinema from America. We went to the counter and asked for two tickets for the movie Incredibly Loud and Extremely Close, which by the way is a really great movie and I do recommend it. Very emotional, so do not forget to bring your tissues with you. The woman at the counter wrote down the movie we were going to see and wrote down on a little piece of yellow paper the date and the money we paid. I have never seen that happen before. This yellow piece of paper we had to give to the woman before we could enter the room where we could watch the movie. After we paid for the tickets we had to go upstairs & the hallway and the counter where you could buy food was gorgeous. Warm colours and the smell of popcorn everywhere. Loved it & we decided there and then that we are going again. But then of course to another movie.



Mimi Valentine  – (17 februari 2012 om 20:39)  

Awww, I love this post, Nina! I don't think people recognize how wonderful life truly is enough. <3 :) I've been planning to see Incredibly Loud and Extremely Close with my best friends so I'm glad to hear that it's good. And that's so cool that you went to that old-fashioned cinema!

I'm really glad you're having lots of fun, Nina! I hope you have an amazing weekend! :)

Lisa  – (18 februari 2012 om 11:52)  

It sounds like you are having a wonderful time. I love when you encounter something that is a little old fashion. It feels like you've traveled back in time or something. It's quite a magical experience.

Niii  – (18 februari 2012 om 18:33)  

Looks like you are having a great time Nina!It's amazing!
I LOVED your update! =)

YA Book Queen  – (19 februari 2012 om 08:56)  

I love how old fashioned the cinema sounds! Glad you had a good time :)

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP