Swimming the day away.

I’m not a beach person. I seriously am not. I cannot sit still for two hours or lie there in the sun and soak up all the heat. So when D asked me if I wanted to go to the beach, I asked for how long?.

Of course I went. I mean, the sand is white and the water is blue. When will I be able to see that again when I’m back in the Netherlands. Okay, so not in the Netherlands, but probably when I’m on vacay somewhere. Anyway, I went and I had fun. Yes, I actually didn’t mind falling in sleep under a huge umbrella & swimming in the water for a couple of hours. When I was in the water D said there were fish swimming near my legs and I actually could see them. They were beautiful. I wish I could have taken photo’s of them and show them to you, but I don’t have a camera to take pictures under water.

After a while I decided to go out of the water and lay in the shadows under the umbrella. I had my mp3 with me and a book. I agree with everyone that the beach is a great place to read. I could have lay there and read for hours, but unfortunately the weather didn’t really work with us. It started to rain and we had to get out of there..fast. The car we have is a jeep & it’s open everywhere. You can guess what happens when it’s raining, we get wet! Oh well..I still had a fabulous time and I can’t wait to go again.


Blueicegal ♥  – (21 februari 2012 om 03:22)  

very cool ride :D girllll. i want to read on the beach so bad. one of my MUST DO things ever! i can just imagine it being pure heaven *sighs*

Niii  – (21 februari 2012 om 06:29)  

I'm not a beach person too, I can't stand sand =x but is good you had fun!
I loved your ride, it's adorable!

Melissa (Books and Things)  – (21 februari 2012 om 16:58)  

Oh I so hope you are having fun! Wish I was there! ;)

....Petty Witter  – (29 februari 2012 om 08:24)  

Loving your transport. I'll never be convinced of the beach though - all that sand and then there's the fact that no matter what factor sunscreen I wear I burn.

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP