You Guys, I did it!

Harry Potter and the sorcerer’s stone has been read by me! Yes, I read it & I freaking adored it. You can be proud of me. I feel like I can do anything right now.  Like, I’m on top of the world! Wait, what?, there are six more? Just kidding. I knew. Unfortunately the bookstore did not had book number two. Normally I would read book three and then get two an other time, but because it’s Harry Potter I just can’t do that. I’m going to read this series in order. Yes, I am!

Which character do I love the most?
Dumbledore of course! Dumbledore is the coolest, oldest dude on the universe. He’s so wise! I want to highlight all his quotes, memorize them and say them at appropriate times to my friends. They will think I’m so smart!
J

I probably will read the rest of this series when I’m home in Holland. So, I have to wait six more weeks before I can do that.  One down, six to go.

Natalie (Mindful Musings)  – (30 april 2012 om 13:43)  

I'm so jealous of you, Nina! To be reading the Harry Potter series for the first time...you're so lucky! :) Glad you finally jumped on the bandwagon!

Missie, The Unread Reader  – (30 april 2012 om 14:36)  

Hehe! I read it too, a long time ago, and it's the only HP I've read. But I have watched all the movies, and I loved them. ;)

Dumbledore is the best.

Christina / Book Addict  – (30 april 2012 om 15:19)  

I LOVE this series and I'm so glad you started it. You will love it and I agree, Dumbledore is one of the best characters. :)

Nina  – (30 april 2012 om 16:03)  

@Natalie: Ah! :) Me too. Finally, right? It took me a long while.

@Missie: No way! OMG, you should read the books with me! Dumbledore is indeed the best. Yes, he is.

@Christina: I really enjoyed reading the first book. I can't wait to read the second one. ;) Hopefully I will fall in love with the books. ;)

Book Monster  – (1 mei 2012 om 02:51)  

"claps hands"!!! YAY!! I am glad you enjoyed it ;) I love the movies, however I have never deeply gotten into the books. I have tried it 3 times and keep stopping at page 60.

Melissa (Books and Things)  – (1 mei 2012 om 15:24)  

YaY! I'm glad you finally read it and enjoyed it!

GABY  – (1 mei 2012 om 18:46)  

yay!! If you liked book one you'll probably love the whole series :D

Charlotte  – (2 mei 2012 om 04:15)  

Yay! That's so cool! Like Natalie said, I woud love to read them again with new eyes! Glad you enjoy them, and it'll only get better! :)

YA Book Queen  – (2 mei 2012 om 08:08)  

Yay! So glad you read HP #1! The great thing about this series is that it only gets better with each book. I hope you enjoy the rest :)

Nina  – (2 mei 2012 om 11:48)  

@Bookmonster: Why? Maybe it's because you already seen the movies and know what's going to happen. :(

@A Canadian Girl: ME TOO! ADORE HIM.

@Melissa: Me too. I really liked the first book!1 Can't wait to read number two.

@Gaby: Yay! I hope so. I do loved watching the movies.

@Charlotte: Yay! for HP getting better. :)

@YA Book Queen: I keep saying Yay!, but I'm glad to find that out. I can't wait to read book number dos.

booksntea  – (3 mei 2012 om 22:26)  

Yay! You read Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone! You can't see it, but I'm jumping up and down in delight for you :)

It's probably a good thing that you decided not to skip to book three. It's not a series that can easily be read out of order.

- Jackie

Een reactie posten

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP