The Zoo

A month ago (I think) I went to the zoo, which is called the Parke Tropikal Zoo, in Cas Cora. We enjoyed watching and feeding the animals, even though we weren't supposed to do that. I adored the what I call turtles paradise. So cute!


Charlotte  – (17 mei 2012 om 10:08)  

Oh I love turtles!

"Here is my turtle,
He lives in a shell.
He like his home
Very well.
He pokes his head out
When he wants to eat.
And pulls it back in
When he wants to sleep."

Nina  – (17 mei 2012 om 10:13)  

@Charlotte: Me too! They are so adorable. Love that rhyme!

Jenny N.  – (17 mei 2012 om 14:56)  

Makes me want to visit my local zoo too since I haven't been since I was a kid.

Melissa (Books and Things)  – (17 mei 2012 om 15:38)  

I love the zoo! Oh and the turtle pic would just make my cousin squee. She loves them!

Nina  – (18 mei 2012 om 08:14)  

@Jenny N.: You should go! Def. take your camera with you & make lots of pictures. I'm planning to go to the zoo when I'm back in the Netherlands with my best friend.

@Melissa: Me too! Turtles are so cute. Love them.

YA Book Queen  – (20 mei 2012 om 17:29)  

I've got to agree with Jenny, this definitely makes me want to visit the zoo! I think I was 5 or 6 years old the last time I went...yikes.

Thanks for sharing pictures, Nina! :)

....Petty Witter  – (24 mei 2012 om 07:31)  

Great pictures Nina even though I'm still trying to figure out what the cute critter in photo 3 is.

Lily Child  – (28 mei 2012 om 05:58)  

Cute! Thanks for posting the pics! :)

Nina  – (11 juni 2012 om 14:05)  

@All of you lovely people: Thank you! :)

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP