Back & ready to start blogging again

Yay! I’m back in the Netherlands. On Sunday I arrived and I still feel sleepy (I hate having a jetlag) & a bit sick. The weather isn’t really working for me. It’s cold & yesterday it rained in the evening (You suck weather!). Today I’m home alone, trying to read ‘A Million Suns’ by Beth Revis and watch tennis at the same time. Yeah, not really working. I had a fantastic time interning in Curacao & I will make some posts about it. You probably will see them next week or so. Anyway, wanted to let you know I’m back & I will start blogging and visiting your blogs regularly again. I can’t wait. 

Christina / Book Addict  – (23 juni 2012 om 05:41)  

I'm glad you had a great time interning. Your pictures of Curacao were gorgeous! I can't wait to see more. Welcome home!

YA Book Queen  – (23 juni 2012 om 14:29)  

Glad you made it back home safely. That sucks that you aren't feeling well - hope you start feeling better soon :)

Marce  – (23 juni 2012 om 16:18)  

Welcome back, feel better soon.

GABY  – (24 juni 2012 om 03:57)  

I'm glad you are back home :D Take your time

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP