Dutch Cover Alert

This idea/meme came from Jenny at Wondrous Reads.



The Netherlands - The United States

The beginning of after by Jennifer Castle
De dag dat alles anders werd door Jennifer Castle


The cover that really stands out for me is the US cover. I love the light and the font they used for the title of the book. Also I like that it’s yellow. I would pick this book up at the bookstore. The Dutch cover is okay for me. I’m not liking it as much as I do with the US cover. I get a feeling that it’s a historical novel and I have no idea why.  I do like the font they used, but the colour could stand out more, maybe yellow like the font on the US cover. I would pick the US cover.

Would you pick the Dutch or US cover?

Niii  – (4 juli 2012 om 11:33)  

This time i prefer the USA cover =)

Blodeuedd  – (4 juli 2012 om 12:34)  

I think I'd go US cos I really like the light. The Dutch is nice, just not special

Melissa (Books and Things)  – (4 juli 2012 om 13:09)  

I'm with you... I like the US one better. I agree, I like the light.

Lisa  – (4 juli 2012 om 15:03)  

I agree with you. I like the US cover better because it makes me know she is going through a rough time. You can feel the emotion in the cover.

Briana  – (4 juli 2012 om 19:50)  

I definitely have to say the US cover this time! I've always had such a cover crush on this one :)

Missie, The Unread Reader  – (4 juli 2012 om 20:59)  

I agree about the US, but both are lovely! Thanks! I missed this feature.

....Petty Witter  – (5 juli 2012 om 03:14)  

Neither but if I had to pick one it would be the Dutch cover.

Jenny  – (5 juli 2012 om 07:37)  

I'm definitely gravitating toward the US cover as well, I think the colors are gorgeous, and the girl just kind of makes me want to know what she's thinking:)

hmsgofita  – (5 juli 2012 om 08:28)  

Love the US cover! I also get a historical novel vibe from the Dutch one. So different.

Christina / Book Addict  – (5 juli 2012 om 13:22)  

I like the US cover.....I really like the light and the font as well!

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog  – (6 juli 2012 om 08:53)  

i like the us one for this book. also, i love your new header :)

Leanna (Daisy Chain Book Reviews)  – (6 juli 2012 om 09:23)  

US cover for me. I like the colours they used on that one. :)

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP