Dutch Cover Alert

This idea/meme came from Jenny at Wondrous Reads. 

The Netherlands - The United States

The Fault In Our Stars by John Green
Een weerfout in onze sterren door John Green


Both covers are great, but the other day I had the book with the US cover in my hands and I really liked it. The clouds , the cool font and the colour blue just stands out. This time US wins for me.

Would you pick the Dutch or US cover?

....Petty Witter  – (18 juli 2012 om 02:11)  

Not keen on either really but I guess the American cover would get my vote if I had to pick.

Blodeuedd  – (18 juli 2012 om 02:24)  

They are both so weak so..the US, it's blue, got clouds

Christina / Book Addict  – (18 juli 2012 om 06:19)  

Wow- I really like the Dutch one. It's so unexpected and cool!

Lisa  – (18 juli 2012 om 08:44)  

Neither book give me much information or idea on what the book is going to be about. I like the Dutch cover, but the US one is so different and stands out.

YA Book Queen  – (18 juli 2012 om 11:25)  

I was originally not a fan of the US cover, but it's really grown on me during the past few months. I'm going to go with the US cover!

Missie, The Unread Reader  – (18 juli 2012 om 11:42)  

I think I prefer the US cover, but the Dutch cover is pretty unique.

Melissa (Books and Things)  – (18 juli 2012 om 12:04)  

I prefer the US cover. The Dutch cover doesn't read well.

Melissa (My World...in words and pages)  – (18 juli 2012 om 17:55)  

I think I'd have to go with the Dutch one. Such a difference!

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP