Dutch Cover Alert


This idea/meme came from Jenny at Wondrous Reads. 


The Netherlands - The United States

Statistical probability of LOVE at first sight by Jennifer Smith
De Statistische waarschijnlijkheid van liefde op het eerste gezicht door Jennifer Smith

The US cover is sweet, cute and adorable. I am in love with that cover. If that doesn’t say Happy Ending, I don’t know what is. The font of the title is fun and I love that the word LOVE is in red. I also love the heart around the couple. The authors name is really small, which they could have made a little bit bigger. I don’t like the Dutch cover. Not at all. I don’t like the map on it and the font of the title. I also really don’t like the way they put the authors name on it. It looks like a project that some school kids made. US all the way! 

Would you pick the Dutch or US cover?

Briana  – (25 juli 2012 om 13:17)  

I love the US Cover :) So yeah, I choose that one!

Lisa  – (25 juli 2012 om 13:29)  

I like the US cover too. The map seems too busy and distracting on the Dutch cover.

GABY  – (26 juli 2012 om 12:24)  

Well I like the Dutch cover hehe, but I prefer the US cover too

Tabitha  – (28 juli 2012 om 04:54)  

US cover all the way, but the Dutch one is nice as well.

Een reactie posten

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP