How to keep a boy as a pet by Diane Messidoro

How to keep a boy as a pet by Diane Messidoro
Release date: May, 2012
Pages: 338
Source: Received from Egmont UK

My Feelings:



Description:
The Official Truth about dating the male human species!
Can taming a gorgeous boy really be as easy as walking a dog?
Circe Shaw is on a mission. She must transform into a fabulously sophisticated journalist and discover the amazing scientific truth about boys. Urgently.
But life is beyond complicated. Circe has to deal with a poisonous rival, her mum’s annoying ‘just friends’ men and her own Dark Past.
Can Circe’s daring investigation really teach her the facts of love? 
Will it help her finally get a boyfriend? 
Or will it break her heart…?


My Review:
This book would make a great teenage movie that I (not a teenager anymore) would definitely watch. 

I loved the voice of Circe. She’s a typical teenager, who has to deal with her insecurities and boy problems. Savvys voice was great. She gave very good advice to Circe. It almost felt like the voice of Carrie from Sex and the City. Which I think is very cool and sophisticated. Rufus, the boy pet, was interesting. I liked his story too.

The story is written as a online blog and I thought that was original and fun. Because it was like reading a blog, with short entries, it was a quick and easy read. The mystery who Savvy really was and what Rufus was hiding was very addictive.

How to keep a boy as a pet is a fabulous, quick read and perfect for the long, hot, summer nights.
I highly recommend.

Melissa (Books and Things)  – (19 juli 2012 om 11:35)  

Oh that would be a fun movie. The title alone cracks me up. So glad you enjoyed this one.

bermudaonion  – (19 juli 2012 om 11:40)  

This sounds like so much fun! I love that it's written as a blog.

Missie, The Unread Reader  – (19 juli 2012 om 13:29)  

Oh! I like the idea of an online blog for a story. Fun! I'm not a teen anymore, but I'd definitely check this one out as a movie, or even the book!

Blodeuedd  – (19 juli 2012 om 13:33)  

I'd watch it too if a movie was made :)

Mimi Valentine  – (19 juli 2012 om 14:48)  

LOL oh my goodness! I don't think there's a more epic title for a book EVER -- you don't know how many times I've wanted to keep a (book) boy as a pet! They'd make great eye candy and partners in crime :') And I have a feeling that, since I AM a teenager, this would be a movie I'd go out on opening night to see because it sounds so fun!

Amazing review, Nina! <3

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP