Summer goals 2012

Summer has begun a while ago, but it didn’t feel like summer before this week. It was raining, windy & cold. So, so bad. But, this week wow, the weather is fantastic. It’s lovely outside and therefore I made some summer goals. Mine are:

1. Read the Hobbit!
I want to read the book before I’m going to watch it. And do you know RichardArmitage is going to be in this movie? Seriously! That’s like one of the main reasons I want to watch it.

2. Read the books on my tbr list for August.
Four books in one month, that’s doable. And they are all dramalicious! My August tbr post is going to be up soon. I haven’t received all of the books yet.  

3. Read the second book in the Harry Potter series.
My promise to you won’t be broken. I will read the books this year. Desperately wanting to read the series and then watch the movies again. Oh Harry!

4. Catch up with the TV show Pretty Little Liars.
Season two of the TV show Pretty Little Liars I watched in Curacao, so I’m now on the third season. I love this series, it’s one of my favourite TV shows. The bad thing about this goal is that they don’t air the show here, so I watch it online. And that takes a lot of time. When it comes out on DVD, going to buy them and watch it all over again. Again dramalicious.

5. Go somewhere.
Take the train & go to a place I haven’t visited in a while.

6. Be creative.
I would like to make a drawing, just for fun. I like to be creative this summer. Common creativity.

7. Bake a cake.
This is easy, isn’t it? I haven’t baked a cake in forever and now I feel it’s time to make one again. Seriously. A cake. A home made cake. ‘Let them eat cake’. You know who said it.

8. Doing more happy dances.
Nuff said.

What are your summer goals?

GABY  – (27 juli 2012 om 03:37)  

I also need to catch up with Pretty Little Liars :/ I need to start the third season...

Nina  – (27 juli 2012 om 03:46)  

@GABY: I love that show. The last episode of season two was fabulous & I can't wait to catch up with it again. When you've watched it, let me know what you thought of it. :)

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com  – (27 juli 2012 om 04:03)  

Love that you want to be more creative and read the Hobbit. I love being creative and have been meaning to read the Hobbit for like ages now.

Nina  – (27 juli 2012 om 05:12)  

@Juju: I def. need to read The Hobbit before watching the movie. I heard great things about it & I'm curious to find out if I will love it too. ;)

Eden Uyehara  – (27 juli 2012 om 09:10)  

Hi Luv, I just found your blog and love it!! I just did a post on pretty little liars. Please let me know what you think.

I will be following! I will make sure I check out your sponsors or adds (if any) to show some luvin!

Hope your having a beautiful day!!!
Muahhh: swBeautifulLife.Blogspot.com

Nina  – (27 juli 2012 om 10:22)  

@Eden: Going to check out your POST ABOUT PLL. :) Thank you for stopping by and being a follower. :)

Melissa (Books and Things)  – (27 juli 2012 om 12:28)  

Love your list especially #8. Mine is easy... survival. :)

Kelsey  – (27 juli 2012 om 12:44)  

I totally support your goals of finishing Harry Potter and catching up with PLL! :) Good luck!

Nina  – (28 juli 2012 om 02:37)  

@Melissa: survival? lol. :) Well, I do hope you survive your summer! Good luck!

@Kelsey: Thank you!

Joanna  – (28 juli 2012 om 13:43)  

What a great idea, having summer goals! Ive never seen Pretty Little Liars but I'll have to check it out, I'm a sucker for good tv.

Nina  – (29 juli 2012 om 04:08)  

@Joanna: :) PLL is good tv! It's full with drama and mystery! You will love it.

YA Book Queen  – (30 juli 2012 om 16:31)  

You must get busy on continuing with Harry Potter! Those books only get better!

A home made cake...my last attempt at that was a very crooked mess. But it tasted good, which is all that counts ;)

Good luck with your summer goals!

Nina  – (31 juli 2012 om 04:42)  

@YA Book Queen: Thank you. The HP books are on my list to buy! I really want to read those books before 2013 starts. Fingers crossed I will succeed. ;)

Bookworm Belle  – (31 juli 2012 om 07:22)  

The Hobbit is one of my favorite books ever! It's much lighter reading than the Lord of The Rings trilogy. I hope you enjoy it!

Nina  – (31 juli 2012 om 09:44)  

@Bookworm Belle: I hope I'll like it too. One day I will read the Lord of the Rings trilogy. One day! :)

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP