Top Ten Books For People Who Like Lili St. Crow


The Broke and the Bookish created this weekly feature where bloggers/readers can post their top ten list.

For the readers who don’t know who Lili St. Crow is, she is the author of the fabulous, action-packed Strange Angels series. (Which I still need to read the last book off, but ssst.) The writing of Lili St. Crow is addicting & very flowy. Yes, flowy. When you start reading her books, you can’t stop reading. Dailogue is crazy funny and the romance is so good. If you love her writing, you should check these books out:


1. Wondrous Strange by Lesley Livingston
Wondrous Strange is such an amazing book and series & I would recommend it to everyone who wants to read something fun and action packed.

2. Once Dead, Twice Shy by Kim Harrison
One of my favourite series EVER. So, so good. You should read this series, it’s funny (hilarious), sweet and the action is unstopabble.

3. Hexbound by Chloe Neill
One word: boardingschool!


4. Hex Hall by
Rachel Hawkins
Yes, I know! I still need to read the sequal to this book, but wow I really enjoyed this one. The writing is great, the characters are fun and there is action.

5. Infinity by Sherrilyn Kenyon
Hilarious read! A great paranormal read, with such fun characters.

6. Reign or Shine by Michelle Rowen
Again, still need to read the sequal tot this book, but I really loved it. Not a lot of action in it, but the writing is amazing. It’s really a great paranormal read. Good vs Evil.

7,8,9 and 10 are missing, because no other book comes to my mind.
 

Helene  – (3 juli 2012 om 05:05)  

I hadn't heard of Lili St. Crow before, but the other titles sounds great, so I'm going to check it out!

Happy reading :)

Nina  – (3 juli 2012 om 07:16)  

@Helene: Yay! Lili St. Crow is a great writer, you should def. check her books out!

Lisa  – (3 juli 2012 om 09:19)  

I've heard really good things about Lilli St. Crow. I've read a couple of your recommendations so now I'll have to go back and read Strange Angels series.

Nina  – (3 juli 2012 om 09:46)  

@Lisa: :) Strange Angels is such a great series. I still need to read the last book in the series, and I'm really looking forward too. The first one is so good! (The rest too!)

Jac  – (3 juli 2012 om 10:16)  

I haven't read Lili St Crow, but now I'm definitely intrigued!! And Hexbound looks REALLY good too!!

Stop by and see my Top Ten / Teaser Tuesday!

Nina  – (3 juli 2012 om 10:18)  

@Jac: Woohoo! You should def. check her books out. Strange Angels series is fantastic. :) Hexbound is fantastic too. Another one of my favourite series. Wow, I do have a lot of favourite series. :)

Jessica(BookLover)  – (3 juli 2012 om 11:26)  

The only book I've read from this list is Hex Hall (which I loved). I'll definitely have to check out the other recommendations. Thanks, Nina!

Nina  – (3 juli 2012 om 11:32)  

@Jessica (BookLover): You are welcome!

Melissa (Books and Things)  – (3 juli 2012 om 11:46)  

I think the only one I've read is Infinity. I have Hex Hall on my tbr, tho. Looks like I'll be getting the rest of them. I do have them all on my wishlist!

Sara of The Page Sage  – (3 juli 2012 om 13:26)  

I have to check her books out! Great list! (:

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Jenese Leon  – (3 juli 2012 om 14:11)  

New Follower. Good ones. I haven't read Chronicles of Nick or Chloe Neill's YA series.
-Jenese
www.readersconfession.com

Lauren  – (3 juli 2012 om 16:55)  

I hadn't heard of this author before but her series sounds good! Thanks for these suggestions - I've been eyeing Hex Hall for a little while now!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

Erica  – (3 juli 2012 om 18:56)  

YAY for Lili St Crow. I LOVE her books :)

Nina  – (4 juli 2012 om 08:38)  

@ Melissa (Books and Things): Yay! Have fun reading these books. They are all pretty good! :)

@Sara of The Page Sage: You're welcome.

@Jenese Leon: Thank you! Both are great. I still need to read the rest of the series, but the first books are awesome.

@Lauren: Hex Hall is such a great read. I really enjoyed reading it. Love witches. ;)

@Erica: Woohoo! Love her books too. :)

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP