Top Ten Books I’ll Never Read


The Broke and the Bookish created this weekly feature where bloggers/readers can post their top ten list.

1.    A Shore Thing by Snooki.
I will never read anything by Snooki or her other friends of the Jersey Shore. Can she even write? Seriously? Can she?

2.    First Step 2 Forever by Justin Bieber
Yeah, no. Justin, I will never ever like you.

3.    Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer
I have read Twilight, Eclipse and New Moon & I really liked those books. And then one day my best friend told me what happened in the last book & I was just shocked. (Yes, I have one of those friends). I cannot read that last book, I just cannot!

4.    All the books in the Hush Hush series by Becca Fitzpatrick
Hush Hush was terrible. Yes, I gave it three hearts, but thinking back about it, I really did not like it. I did not like the characters and the story was a little too boring for me. I know, I should give authors a second try, but reading some bad reviews of Crescendo, I decided not to do it.

5.    Halo by Alexandra Adornetto.
For a very long time Halo was on my TBR list. It’s 484 pages big and readers weren’t very nice about it. Probably not going to read it, but I do adore the cover. It’s so pretty.

6.    All the books in the Need series by Carrie Jones.
Need was such a big NO NO for me, that I just cannot read the other two books in this series. I did not like the main character Zara & the pixies weren’t that scary.

7.    All the books in the Dark Guardian series by Rachel Hawthorne.
Moonlight was predictable and very boring. I could close my eyes, drift of and then wake up exactly knowing what’s coming next in the story. That ain’t right!

8.    The Lo down by Lo Bosworth
I used to watch the Hills on MTV and I really liked the friendship Lauren Conrad had with Lo Bosworth on the show. I still need to read the last book in the L.A. Candy series & I am curious to the Fame Game, her newest book. But, I have no interest at all to read the Lo down by Lo Bosworth. I am not interested to read her tips and advice about dating. I rather listen to the advice of my older sisters. ;)

9.    Priceless by Nicole Richie
Huge fan of her fashion style and I would read books written by her that are about fashion. This book sounds great, but I’m sure I won’t read it. I just feel that I end up not liking this one.

10. The Gossip Girl series by Cecily von Ziegesar
As you all know, I adore Gossip Girl, the TV show. The books are probably better than the TV show, but I’m not going to read the books. I already know what’s going to happen and where’s the fun in that?

Katja Weinert  – (10 juli 2012 om 02:24)  

Oh, that's a shame about Breaking Dawn, at least you can watch the movie! That was actually worse for me to watch than read, lol. Great list, I've not read any of the books you've listed here (aside from Breaking Dawn) and they don't tempt me either.
Katja @ YA's the Word

Mary De Bastos  – (10 juli 2012 om 02:44)  

My sister does that! She tells me ending to books all the time. Or key details. It kills me. I'm forever telling her to shut up! I don't want to know!! I like to be surprised!! But, it just ruins it doesn't it?!

I'm with you on Hush Hush. I've not read the rest of the series, but I was sent them all in paperback AND Hardcover. Ugh. I'm saving them to give away in a contest or something. Bleh.

....Petty Witter  – (10 juli 2012 om 03:09)  

Interesting choices. I feel the same way about the 50 Shades Of Grey series.

Christina / Book Addict  – (10 juli 2012 om 06:35)  

I agree with you on a few of these, like Lo Bosworth and Snooki's book- no thank you! I have read Halo and let's just say you aren't missing anything!

Lianne  – (10 juli 2012 om 06:36)  

Hehe, great list, I'd pretty much not read any of the books you mentioned there (though I don't recognise like, two of the books from the list).

It's funny because I did the opposite list for today's TTT (books that I'd want to re-read xD): http://www.rulethewaves.net/blog/?p=5149

Rachel  – (10 juli 2012 om 06:37)  

Great list. I've also never touched Breaking Dawn and won't see the movie. Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

The Housework Can Wait  – (10 juli 2012 om 07:39)  

Funny, this is like the anti-book list :-) I think we've all got lists in our head of books we'll never read, no matter how much they're hyped.

Thanks for stopping by my SYTYCD-inspired TTT!

Charlotte (The Book on the Hill)  – (10 juli 2012 om 09:10)  

Fun post! I love lists. :)

I haven't read any of these books. Maybe that's a good thing, then? ;)

Happy blogging, Nina!

Lisa  – (10 juli 2012 om 09:12)  

I'm not a huge fan of the celebrity written books. I don't think I will be picking up one of those anytime soon.

Sara of The Page Sage  – (10 juli 2012 om 09:46)  

I have to agree with you on Snooki and Justin Bieber's books. haha

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Missie, The Unread Reader  – (10 juli 2012 om 09:56)  

I can't think of one book by a celebrity that I want to read. I don't even own any. I consider that a good thing. :)

Amanda TheBookSlayer  – (10 juli 2012 om 10:11)  

I have read some of these and they have made my OMG-No shelf. You just saved your self so much time and pain by not reading them. :o) Great list! Thanks for stopping by my page.

BookSmartie  – (10 juli 2012 om 11:12)  

I don't know why but I didn't like Hush Hush, either. I'm not a big fan of Paranormal Romance anyway, though..

Patricia  – (10 juli 2012 om 11:19)  

Haha, love that list! Oh, by the way.. the Gossip Girl books are completely different from the tv-show. I read the first two and then read some articles about differences between the show and books.. And.. boy. VERY different.

I have to admit that I read the rest of the Hush Hush because I was actually curious what the author would do, but I also knew already that I wouldn't enjoy them. And boy, did I dislike them all. v_v

Patricia // My Post

Blodeuedd  – (10 juli 2012 om 12:06)  

Lol, a big NO on Snookie's book

Briana  – (10 juli 2012 om 12:51)  

Haha I don't think I'll be reading A Shore Thing anytime soon either. Or ever. I can't believe your friend gave away the ending of Breaking Dawn! :( How rude!

Alyssa Kirk  – (10 juli 2012 om 14:49)  

Sookie? NEVER! Celebrity books in general are usually a No for me.

I'm sorry I read Breaking Dawn. Such a let down.

And I feel the same way as you about Halo.

lillylilac  – (10 juli 2012 om 16:12)  

I agree with you that Breaking Dawn isn't worth reading although I did read it. Also the Gossip Girl books are really different from the tv series but the tv show is way better.

Lee @ Rally The Readers  – (10 juli 2012 om 18:31)  

I read Hush, Hush and wasn't too crazy about it. My cousin just finished the third book in the series, and based on her reaction, I don't think I'll be getting that far.

Thanks for stopping by!

Erin  – (10 juli 2012 om 19:15)  

I'm seriously laughing so hard at the first one! I feel like I'd need to visit my doctor just by picking up a book written by her. I am joining you in adding that to my "will never read" list.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Milka  – (12 juli 2012 om 08:21)  

I actually read 'First Step 2 Forever' and it wasn't that bad - but on the other hand I do not mind Justin Bieber at all, so maybe I am a bit biased on that front. It reminded me a lot of the Miley Cyrus book, which was alright as well.

I feel like if I got A Shore Thing for free, I would read it, just for the fun of it! :D

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com  – (14 juli 2012 om 13:15)  

I am SO with you on Hush Hush. Silly Patch turns me off.

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP