Top Ten Characters I’d Like To Switch Places With For 24 Hours


The Broke and the Bookish created this weekly feature where bloggers/readers can post their top ten list.

  1. Carrie Pilby from Carrie Pilby by Caren Lissner
    Love Carrie Pilby! She’s is socially akward, lazy, but still who doesn’t like to sleep all day and doesn’t have to worry about life or bills because daddy is paying for everything. Just for 24 hours I’ll be okay to switch with her life! And she lives in New York! Hello!

  2. Madison from Early to Death, Early to Rise by Kim Harrison
    Madison is cool. Really, awesome & I love Baranabas. I really do. I want to be Madison for one day and then do what I want her to do: kiss Baranabas.
    Hell yeah! 
  1. Willow from Crush Control by Jennifer Jabaley
    Willo can hypnotize people and let them do whatever she wants. How fun would that be?. What will I do with this awesome power? Such fun!

  2. Kayla from You Wish by Mandy Hubbard
    I want my wishes to come true too. My wish to go to New York coming true would be very nice!

  3. Kelley from Wondrous Strange by Lesley Livingston
    Just because I want to meet Sonny. Yes, I have a little crush on him. Also I like faeries!


  4. Chelsea from Past Perfect by Leila Sales
    Working at a Essex Historical Colonial Village sounds fun. It sounds hilarious too. I love to work there and fight the war.

  5. Emma from Emma by Jane Austen
    Yay! One of my favourite books ever is Emma. She’s so fun and I like her life. Also I love to meet Mr. Knightley!

  6. Esme Cullen from Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
    Yep, Esme! No, not Bella or Rosalie. Why? Have you taken a good look at
    Carlisle Cullen? Seriously! 

    I can’t think of other characters that I would want to be for 24 hours, so 9 and 10 are empty. J

Maria  – (31 juli 2012 om 05:47)  

I'd love to switch places with Kelley and Esme too! :)

Sidne  – (31 juli 2012 om 06:08)  

#3 and 4. definitely could use.
http://sidnereading.blogspot.com

The Housework Can Wait  – (31 juli 2012 om 07:30)  

Emma is one of the most fun Jane Austen characters! And I always really liked the Esme-Carslile relationship. WAY more than Bella-Edward.

Thanks for stopping by my TTT!

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com  – (31 juli 2012 om 07:32)  

Oh it would be fun to be Emma. What a great answer. She's so pretty, witty, and clever.

Courtney Feairheller  – (31 juli 2012 om 09:07)  

Definitely would love to switch places with Emma! I haven't heard of the others besides Twilight obviously. Very original top ten! Loved it!

Katja Weinert  – (31 juli 2012 om 10:30)  

lol, Esme! YEs I can understand that :)

Milka  – (31 juli 2012 om 10:48)  

I almost added Bella from Twilight to my list just to be able to feel how it feels like to be totally controlled by someone. If I would have to be someone from Twilight (in a positive sense) I would probably be Esme as well. :)
Thanks for stopping by at my blog!

Milka  – (31 juli 2012 om 10:48)  

I almost added Bella from Twilight to my list just to be able to feel how it feels like to be totally controlled by someone. If I would have to be someone from Twilight (in a positive sense) I would probably be Esme as well. :)
Thanks for stopping by at my blog!

Kimberly  – (31 juli 2012 om 11:19)  

Hahaha! I haven't seen Esme on any other lists - that's a great pick. The books do say that all the female nurses have the hots for Carlisle...

Margo Berendsen  – (31 juli 2012 om 11:33)  

Ya know, I was wondering if I'd see any characters from Twilight show up in someone's top ten, because I was sort of tempted, myself. The way Bella describes her new vision after becoming a vampire is so tempting! But the excruciating pain, and then the blood drinking, no thank you! I really like your choice of Esme. One I wish we'd learned more about. And totally different track, but Emma is awesome too.

Blodeuedd  – (31 juli 2012 om 11:57)  

Lol, yes! Carlisle is the hottie

Sasha  – (31 juli 2012 om 11:57)  

Haha, switching places with Esme would definitely appeal to me more than switching with Bella! Great choices!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Ree  – (31 juli 2012 om 12:13)  

What a fun list! I haven't seen any of these on other lists, and it's nice to "see" fresh faces! :)

Thanks for stopping by LiteraryObsession.com today!

Melissa (Books and Things)  – (31 juli 2012 om 12:44)  

Oh there are several I'd love to change places with for a bit. Especially with a smexy hero at your side! ;)

Missie, The Unread Reader  – (31 juli 2012 om 12:46)  

You're so right about Esme. Having a gorgeous doctor for a husband definitely would be a good thing. :)

Kelsey  – (31 juli 2012 om 14:41)  

These are some great picks! I would also love to meet Sonny and have my wishes come true ;)

Eden Uyehara  – (31 juli 2012 om 14:44)  

This is a good post. I will have to get on reading these. I'm currently reading Fifty Shades.... Have you readi it???

swbeautifulLife.Blogspot.com

Liza (Reading with ABC)  – (31 juli 2012 om 16:09)  

I've only read books 5-8 from your list. I love Jane Austen, so any of her characters is always a great choice. I also have a crush on Sonny, who wouldn't?

Thanks for stopping by!

@HarleyBearBooks  – (31 juli 2012 om 16:38)  

I agree Carslile is pretty hot!!! haha I'd gladly be any of the girls in that family any day. Thanks for stopping by today!

A Canadian Girl  – (31 juli 2012 om 16:45)  

I'd love to trade lives with Kelley and Emma for a bit.

I've never read Carrie Pilby but her life sounds awesome. Wish I could have someone pay for everything ;)

elena  – (31 juli 2012 om 19:41)  

I don't think I'm familiar with most of these characters but they sound fun! 1 sounds like the perfect life.

Rachel @ Unforgettable Books  – (31 juli 2012 om 19:55)  

I'll love to hypnotize people too!!!!! thanks for visiting my TTT!

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP