Bye, bye July!


Reading: July has been filled with different genres. From dystopian to historical fiction & they where all fantastic reads.  My favourite read this month is probably A Million Suns by Beth Revis. It was EPIC! I love that word!

How to keep a boy as a pet
by Diane Messidoro
Scored by Lauren McLaughlin
A Million Suns by Beth Revis 
Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein 
Tempest by Julie Cross
Breaking the Devil’s Heart by H.A. Goodman (Review to come!)

I also reviewed two other books this month: 

Across the Universe by Beth Revis
Lula does the Hula by Samantha Mackintosh


I have read six books this month, which is four more books than the last month.
I’m looking forward to August, I have lots of dramalicious reads* ready for me.


Travelling: This month I went with my best friend to a farm. I know! We just went and petted some cows. J It was seriously hilarious. We also had a picnic near the beach and because we were hungry for fast-food we picnicked with…MacDonald’s. & it was delicious.

Life: In April I finished my thesis and last month it finally was graded. I’m now officially (well, in September I get my diploma) a history teacher! Woohoo! So the question is now, what to do next? At the moment one of my goals is to find a fulltime job as a teacher (hopefully, damn the bad economy) and save money for my own apartment. I’m really hoping *fingers crossed* that these two huge goals are going to happen this year. We’ll see!

Goals for the next month are: 1. Eat more veggies! 2. Catch up with the third season of Pretty Little Liars (goal for the summer) 3. Take my vitamins everyday!


*Book Haul August 2012 will be posted on Sunday, the fifth of August.   

Bookworm1858  – (1 augustus 2012 om 07:00)  

Congrats on getting your thesis graded! History teachers rock-my awesome ones are the reason why I was a history major in college.

Nina  – (1 augustus 2012 om 07:58)  

@Bookworm1858: Thank you! :) Woohoo!

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com  – (1 augustus 2012 om 08:09)  

Burgers after petting cows. How funny and ironic. I love it. Thanks for sharing. Those cows look so super sweet.

Nina  – (1 augustus 2012 om 08:37)  

@Juju: Omg, It is kind of ironic, isn't it? LOL. :)

Eden Uyehara  – (1 augustus 2012 om 11:10)  

Hey luv,
Good for you on reading 6 books!! OMG thats crazy good. I've completed two. The Power and Daughter of Smoke and Bones. Hope one day I can be like you!! lol... Have abeautiful day!

Melissa (Books and Things)  – (1 augustus 2012 om 12:50)  

Ah... corral #5! The sweet smell of the country! ;)

Looks like you rocked the month of July! Hope Aug rocks hard for you as well.

YA Book Queen  – (1 augustus 2012 om 15:03)  

A Million Suns was definitely epic :D

Congrats on your thesis, and best of luck finding a fulltime teaching job!!

Nina  – (2 augustus 2012 om 03:31)  

@Eden: Ah, thanx! Daughter of Smoke and Bones is on my wishlist. Hope it's good!

@Melissa: Me too!

@YA Book Queen: Thank you!

bermudaonion  – (2 augustus 2012 om 05:07)  

Congratulations on finishing school! Good luck finding a job!

GABY  – (2 augustus 2012 om 10:26)  

Congratulations!!! It feels great to finally have a diploma, I'm also thinking about having my own apartment but damn the economy too, it's hard!! XD

Kelsey  – (2 augustus 2012 om 10:35)  

You've had a great month! Congrats and good luck in the future! :)

Nina  – (2 augustus 2012 om 10:43)  

@GABY: Woohoo! Lets hope we can get our own appartment this year! :) Fingers crossed.

@Kelsey: Thank you! :)

wdebo  – (2 augustus 2012 om 18:08)  

Oh wow, such an exciting month for you! Congrats on getting your thesis graded ^^ I'm only a sophomore undergrad right now, so it's gonna be a while before I'm in your place but that just sounds so exciting! And all of the books you've read sound very interesting ^^

Kah Cherub  – (3 augustus 2012 om 11:00)  

thanks for stopping by , I'm following back. :)
I love dystopians too!!

Brandileigh2003 (Blkosiners Book Blog)  – (4 augustus 2012 om 12:14)  

I need to read Million Suns. I enjoyed the first one.
Happy reading,
Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

Nina  – (4 augustus 2012 om 13:49)  

@Brandileigh2003: Thank you, you too! I really enjoyed reading A Million Suns, hopefully you will too! :)

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP