Dutch Cover Alert

This idea/meme came from Jenny at Wondrous Reads. 

The Netherlands - The United States

Me, Earland the Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews
Ik + Earl + De stervende Rachel door Jesse Andrews

Look at that US cover! It’s so colourful. I like the three divided parts of the book & the title of the book itself. I like that you can see Greg, Earl and the girl on the cover. That's pretty cool! 
The Dutch cover is okay. I like the wallpaper behind the girl and the feather she has in her hand. Is she Rachel? It must be, because I believe 'me' is a boy called Greg. The cover that attracts me the most is the US cover. It's fantastic! 

Would you pick the Dutch or US cover?

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com  – (1 augustus 2012 om 08:13)  

I'm thinking US. It has more layers and seems to convey more.

Thanks for sharing. I always love these.

....Petty Witter  – (1 augustus 2012 om 08:38)  

Ooh, that's a difficult one as I quite like them both but for different reasons. Like you I like the wallpaper in the background but I think the other cover is such fun and somehow says more about the book.

Blodeuedd  – (1 augustus 2012 om 08:54)  

The US cover is just too childish so I have to go with the Dutch one

Melissa (Books and Things)  – (1 augustus 2012 om 12:50)  

I do like the US cover, but I think the Dutch cover wins for me this time.

YA Book Queen  – (1 augustus 2012 om 15:00)  

The US cover is just fabulous. I like how you can see a bit of each character :)

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog  – (2 augustus 2012 om 11:29)  

the us cover definitely grabs my attention more!! i wonder which one is more like the actual story though. b/c the us cover looks quirky and the dutch cover looks so sad.

Eden Uyehara  – (2 augustus 2012 om 15:27)  

Hey Luv, Thanks for the comments!!

I like both but I think I need to read the book to be able to chose. The US is fun and the other looks secretive.. lol.. If that makes sense. lol...

Have a Beautiful Day
SwbeautifulLife.blogspot.com

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP