Dutch Cover Alert

Two Dutch books that look perfect for the summer

The translation of the left book is “Hold Me” and I’m not loving the cover of it. The arm around the shoulder of the girl looks older than the girl. I know, we only see her back, but she is supposed to be a teenager. The story is about Fabiënne going on vacation with her best friends. She’s in love with her best friend Niels, but, her other friend Noor told a secret to him that she wasn’t supposed to tell. I’m wondering what the secret is. Anyway, with the synopsis, the cover doesn’t fit for me. That arm ruins it. 

The other Dutch cover is fun and cute. I mean it gives the idea that the girl is going to au pair in Paris, France. And it is. The synopsis is that the girl, Lot (16), is going to au pair in Paris and falls in love with a boy called Jee Jee. 

I might buy Au Pair. It just sounds so darn cute! J

What do you think of the covers? 

Melissa (Books and Things)  – (15 augustus 2012 om 12:03)  

I think I like the one with the drawn Eiffel tower in the background the best.

Blodeuedd  – (15 augustus 2012 om 13:07)  

The Au Pair one cos it looks so cute :D

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com  – (15 augustus 2012 om 15:41)  

Cute! Au Pair is my fav. So fun and light and whimsical.

Maria  – (15 augustus 2012 om 17:22)  

Not really a big fan of Hold Me. But the cover for Au Pair looks like a fun, cute, and fluffy read! :)

Book me!  – (15 augustus 2012 om 20:12)  

Au Pair looks downright adorable! Hope you enjoy these when you do finally get them!
Thanks for stopping by! =D

Leanna (Daisy Chain Book Reviews)  – (16 augustus 2012 om 03:28)  

Au Pair looks very cute! I'd definitely check it out if there's an English translation. :)

Cari  – (16 augustus 2012 om 04:27)  

I agree Au pair looks cute. I think the arm is what bothers me in the other book.

....Petty Witter  – (17 augustus 2012 om 08:05)  

Both very summery, I prefer the one on the right.

Amber  – (18 augustus 2012 om 10:48)  

I think you are right about these looking like summer. I LOVE the cover for Au Pair. It looks so fresh and fun.

Missie, The Unread Reader  – (18 augustus 2012 om 22:02)  

Yes! Perfect for summer. Love them both. Let us know if Au Pair is good. :)

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog  – (19 augustus 2012 om 11:23)  

the cover on the left is kinda creepy to me for some reason! really like the other one though.

Charlotte (The Book on the Hill)  – (24 augustus 2012 om 13:05)  

Au pair definitely looks cuter than the other one! Loving it! :)

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP