Feature & Follow (Friday)


"The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read."
Question: 
Do your reading habits change based on your mood? Do you read a certain genre if you are feeling depressed or happy?


Yes and no. I love dramalicious reads and I can read those books all the time. Yes, even when I'm feeling sad! When it's cold outside (think of winter weather) I love reading dark books, horror or dark paranormal stories. It makes the reading experience more exciting and creepier. I know! & when I'm depressed I usually don't read, but watch bad reality TV shows.

Happy Friday & enjoy your weekend! 

Bookaholic 007  – (3 augustus 2012 om 10:18)  

Hi!

I'm a new follower!

You can find my FF post here: www.blogofabookaholic.blogspot.com

-Ria xo  – (3 augustus 2012 om 10:41)  

Ooh, I've never thought of the weather changing my mood, but you're right! It does! On a Sunny day I love romance books, whilst a cold day is a good excuse to read more serious books/paranormal books.

And yes, when I'm depressed I usually just watch whatever's on TV. :P

Great answer, new follower via GFC!(: I love your header.<3 Here's my FF!

Cassi Haggard  – (3 augustus 2012 om 11:24)  

It effects me. When I'm really down I avoid sad books.

My follow friday! Please visit!

Melissa (Books and Things)  – (3 augustus 2012 om 12:16)  

I'm a sort of mood reader. Some books I just have to be in a certain mood to enjoy.

Happy Friday!

BookSmartie  – (3 augustus 2012 om 12:55)  

The idea with the bad reality shows is something I'll keep in mind for the future! I tend to start all kinds of books when I'm sad and then end up in a huge reading slump because no book will cheer me up :)
My FF:
http://booksmartie.blogspot.de/2012/08/feature-follow-friday.html

Book me!  – (3 augustus 2012 om 15:51)  

Ha ha! Great answer! Some times I love my reading experience to be creeptastic! Like I usually only read a zombie novel in the wee hours of the morn when the rest of the house is asleep! There's nothing like arming yourself with a vase on your way to the bathroom in the middle of the night in case you run into a zombie! ;)
Thanks for stopping by My FF!
I'm a new follower! Yay!

Lee @ Rally The Readers  – (3 augustus 2012 om 21:06)  

I find that reading helps me forget anything that's troubling me for a while. And when I need a really good laugh, I'll watch some bad reality TV.

Thanks for stopping by and following! Following you back via GFC. :)

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog  – (4 augustus 2012 om 14:54)  

i wasn't really a fan of Gone, but I guess they did do a good job :)

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP