Feature & Follow (Friday)


"The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read."
Question: 
What blogger inspires you?

Bloggers that are honest, real, dedicated and have humour. Every one of the blogs that I follow are unique.  They stand out and have content on their blog that I like. I think one of the very first bookblogs I followed was: Tales of Whimsy. She always comments, has great content on her blog, well written, fun reviews & just is an awesome blogger!

I also like blogs that aren't about books at all, but about food or traveling. Travel blogs are full with beautiful pictures from all over the country and great tips about saving money etc.  Unbrave Girl is one of the travel blogs I love to visit. 

Happy Friday! 

Jessica@a GREAT read  – (17 augustus 2012 om 04:02)  

I follow so many blogs and am inspired by all of them in so many little ways!

Here's my Friday Hops

Have a GREAT weekend!

Old Follower :)

Katja Weinert  – (17 augustus 2012 om 05:52)  

Great reasons to follow blogs :-)
Following back.

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com  – (17 augustus 2012 om 07:50)  

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww *hugs*
Thank you!!!!!
You made my day.

Lisa  – (17 augustus 2012 om 07:59)  

I like reading food blogs too. They always make me want to try new recipes and be more adventurous in my eating habits.

Melissa (Books and Things)  – (17 augustus 2012 om 12:18)  

I think that is why I like your blog... it's more than just books. Love it when you share your travels. :)

Happy Friday!

Mrs. Jones  – (17 augustus 2012 om 14:19)  

I know exactly what you mean!! I couldnt choose just one either!!

Im a new follower

Please come follow me back
My FF

Don’t forget to stop by and enter My giveaway

-Theresa

Giselle  – (17 augustus 2012 om 17:05)  

Unbrave Girl is a cute blog name I'm gonna go check em out! Great answer!

Giselle
Xpresso Reads

Christine  – (18 augustus 2012 om 15:32)  

Hi!
I just came across your site and it is really lovely! I happily followed you and will enjoy reading your updates. You can find me over at Rainy Day Reads, www.rainydayreads.com It would be great if you could stop by and I would love to have a fellow book lover as a new follower.
Christine x
Rainy Day Reads
www.rainydayreads.com

Marce  – (20 augustus 2012 om 11:09)  

Juju is a fantastic blogger, perfect choice for sure.

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP