Feature & Follow (Friday)


"The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read."
Question: 
What is the worst cover of a book that you've read and loved? 

Butterflies in May by 
Karen Hart. I do have to say, it isn't the worst cover ever! For me, the cover doesn't really stand out.  I wouldn't pick the book up if I saw it at the bookstore. It doesn't do anything for me. Also the cover doesn't really tell you much about the story. I do love the story. It's a fantastic book about teen pregnancy! 

Happy friday! 

Jessica@a GREAT read  – (24 augustus 2012 om 04:03)  

Haven't heard of that one. But understand wanting to see a cover stand out to you!

Here's my Friday Hops

Have a GREAT weekend!

Old Follower :)

Grant Morris  – (24 augustus 2012 om 04:27)  

Hi there!

I'm now following your blog. Here's my link:

Grant Morris on Writing, etc.

Have a wonderful Friday :)

Grant

Katja Weinert  – (24 augustus 2012 om 07:23)  

That is a dull cover, and I'd not have guessed what it was about. Thanks for mentioning it though, as I've never heard of it!

Liesel K Hill  – (24 augustus 2012 om 08:19)  

That is kind of a weird cover. New follower via GFC. I have two blogs with (different) FFs on them. They're at LKHill and Musings on Fantasia. Happy Friday! :D

Elle  – (24 augustus 2012 om 11:06)  

At first I didn't realize it was the cover! LOL I uh, I really don't like it. The font isn't much help either! LOL

I'm a new follower via GFC (I'm under ele05gs), please follow back if you can.
My FF

Melissa (Books and Things)  – (24 augustus 2012 om 11:56)  

Nope, wouldn't have gotten teen pregnancy from that!

Mine would be the BDB series. I don't like their covers at all but love the guys. :)

Beth Cutwright  – (24 augustus 2012 om 13:52)  

new follower through GFC as lucyatmax..no pic. I probably would not be enticed by your cover choice either. My response was the stephanie Plum series...they are colorful, but not appealing. Please visit/follow me at: Bethartfromtheheart.blogspot.com
Have a great weekend!
Beth

Lee @ Rally The Readers  – (24 augustus 2012 om 16:28)  

I wouldn't have guessed what this book was about based on that cover! I probably wouldn't have picked it up, either.

Old follower. Our FF

YA Book Queen  – (25 augustus 2012 om 14:43)  

I would never have guessed that book was about teen pregnancy from the cover - it looks like a light, middle grade book!

Brandileigh2003 (Blkosiners Book Blog)  – (25 augustus 2012 om 18:26)  

I really enjoyed the book too. But I agree, the cover isn't the best.
Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

Krystianna  – (27 augustus 2012 om 09:26)  

I probably wouldn't pick this one up because of the cover. I'm not the biggest butterfly fan!

New follower via GFC. :)

Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP