Feature & Follow (Friday)


"The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read."
Question: 
What is the best cover of a book that you've read and loved? 

There are a lot of covers that I adore! It's kind of impossible to choose just one book with the best cover. But, it must be a cover of a book that I love, so that makes it a tiny bit easier. Why? Well, because Tempest by Julie Cross has an amazing cover, but I didn't love the book. Scored by Lauren McLaughlin has this freaky dystopian cover that I adore aswell, but the book itself not so much. To make it a bit easier for me, I'm going to show you the books with the best covers I loved in August. 

The best cover of the month belongs to the book:  From What I Remember by Stacey Kramer. 
I love it, adore! These are the characters from the book & the cover just screams 'Read Me In The Summer!". 
The dog? Yeah, I don't know why it's there. But, it's adorable.

And I loved this book! My favourite at the moment of contemporary reads. Woohoo! 

Also My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick has this super cute cover.
I love the light on this book 
and the couple standing there all cute and romantic. Ah! It screams summer. 
And that dress is cute. I also love the font of the title and that it's yellow. 

And I have to mention that my absolute favourite cover of this month is from The Disenchantments by Nina LaCour. I adore that cover so much. The story itself wasn't that awesome or epic at all, but the cover is just fun! 

Kisskit katey  – (31 augustus 2012 om 05:13)  

Glad you enjoyed these beautiful books!

Thanks for dropping by my FF ! New follower :D

Christina  – (31 augustus 2012 om 05:20)  

Great picks!

New follower.

Ensconced in YA
My FF

Lee @ Rally The Readers  – (31 augustus 2012 om 08:17)  

I really want to read My Life Next Door. I've heard nothing but amazing things about it.

Old follower. Thanks for stopping by!

Shelby  – (31 augustus 2012 om 08:43)  

Beautiful covers! I've yet to read either books, but maybe I'll have to try them now:)
New follower!

Jessica@a GREAT read  – (31 augustus 2012 om 08:56)  

Not a contemporary reader myself, so none of these really appeal to me. Glad you enjoyed them though!

Thanks for visiting my blog!

365_books_a_year  – (31 augustus 2012 om 09:41)  

Thanks for visiting my FF. Following you via GFC. I read "From What I Remember" and I agree- great summer read.

Michelle @ Book Briefs  – (31 augustus 2012 om 10:56)  

I really really want to read both of those books. Im glad you enjoyed them.

Thanks for stopping by my FF post. Im a new follower and email subscriber of yours :)

Jen Witch  – (31 augustus 2012 om 12:38)  

I love the cover for My Life Next Door. It's so cute

Krystianna  – (31 augustus 2012 om 12:43)  

I really want to read both of these! Even though summer is almost over, I may have to pick up a copy of both. I really like the covers as well. :D I've heard nothing but amazing things about both of these!

Old follower. :)

Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

Melissa (Books and Things)  – (31 augustus 2012 om 12:51)  

Oh those do scream summer! Great picks and Happy Friday!!

Charlene Cruz  – (31 augustus 2012 om 14:08)  

It was hard for me to pick too, so I went with recent reads! Great covers!

Old follower :)

CrystalReads  – (31 augustus 2012 om 14:34)  

So weird but I just picked up both of those books a long with some others at the library today! Great picks!

Thanks for stopping by my FF and following! I'm returning the comment love and the Follow :D

Jaskirat@SeeitORreadit  – (31 augustus 2012 om 14:36)  

Awesome post! I have heard great things about these books :-) The covers are all lovely! Thanks for sharing.

Following! Feel free to visit my blog.
SeeitORreadit

....Petty Witter  – (1 september 2012 om 09:07)  

Not too keen on either of these covers but then I think they are probably designed to appeal to a younger audience than me. I generally love the covers of Philippa Gregory's books and haven't been disappointed by those of her recent three books.

Lisa  – (1 september 2012 om 21:06)  

I'm judgmental about covers too. I loved Lauren Kate's covers for her novels but I didn't enjoy the books very much.

Een reactie posten

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP