Interview with...


After discovering that an asteroid the size of Texas is going to impact Earth in less than a month, NASA recruits a team to save humanity. (Yes, this is the plot of the movie Armageddon). You work for NASA and you have to decide which characters NASA is going to send out to save Earth. Which book characters are you going to recruit?


First of all, I work for NASA? Seriously?  Anyway, let’s forget about that for a moment and think about the question I have to answer. Who am I going to recruit? They have to save humanity, so demons are out of the question. I need smart, strong people who aren’t selfish.

I’m going to recruit:
Ever of Badlands by Seleste DeLaney. She’s the only adult on this mission. Probably not the smartest thing to do, but me working for NASA is probably also not very smart.
She’s a warrior, a fierce one and she is very good at getting things done.


Baranabas of Early to Death, Early to Rise by Kim Harrison. He’s from heaven, so he’s used seeing the world from above. God probably will give him some advice how to save earth and that will help him on this mission.

And because the question doesn’t say how many characters I must recruit, I’m sending all the characters of the Gone series by Michael Grant. Why? They all have supernatural powers and together they can come up with something to save Earth. Like bonding their powers…

Who would you send? 

-Ria xo  – (4 augustus 2012 om 10:02)  

Yay, I love the Gone books! And all the characters would be perfect for helping save the Earth... Besides the baddies *cough Cain, Diana and Drake*. Great answer!

Nina  – (4 augustus 2012 om 10:17)  

@-Ria xo: Oh yeah, totally forgot about them! Oops. LOL. :)

Melissa (Books and Things)  – (4 augustus 2012 om 15:14)  

I never could get into this series. I may try again one day.

Nina  – (5 augustus 2012 om 03:54)  

@Melissa: The Gone series? I only have read the three first books, but I thought they were really good. Hopefully one day you will like them too!

Blodeuedd  – (5 augustus 2012 om 12:21)  

Freaky question, I like it :D

Nina  – (6 augustus 2012 om 02:45)  

@Blodeuedd: Thank you! :)

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP