>> dinsdag 14 augustus 2012 – Tuesday Meme
The Broke and the Bookish created this weekly feature where bloggers/readers can post their top ten list.
- Tom and the Perfectionist from All
My Friends Are Superheroes by Andrew Kauffman. Adore Tom, he’s so
sweet! He doesn’t have any superpowers and falls in love with a women who
does have them. They are perfect for each other, even though they are
nothing a-like. I would want them as my friends & they would
defitenley make it in the real world.
- Alexia Tarabotti and Lord Maccon from Soulless by Gail Carriger. Oh
wow, this couple would make it in the real world. They would love each
other forever and stay true to each other. The passion between them will
make them the loudest couple in the street. Hilarious!
- Tita and Pedro from Like Water for Chocolate by
Laura Esquivel. One of my favourite romantic novels ever. Tita and Pedro
would be so cute together. And they would have lots and lots of children
and have picnics in the park & tell them stories of how they fell in
love and still are.
- Emma and
Mr. Knightley from Emma by Jane
Austen. Okay, I’m not 100% that they would make it in the real world, but
I do hope so. J Mr. Knightley…swoon….
- Amy and Elder from Across
the Universe by Beth Revis. Elder is very protective, sweet and he cares a lot about Amy. Amy is the same and therefore they would make it!
- Dru and Graves from Strange Angels by Lili St.Crow. They would be so good in real life. Dru is fierce and Graves is so protecting. I do see them as the *bad* couple, you know those people you don’t want to hang out with. Seriously they would be so much trouble. Lol.
- Kelley and Sonny from Wondrous Strange by Lesley Livingston. They would be a awesome couple. Awesome. And then Sonny can introduce me to one of his friends. Yes, that would be really awesome.
- Violet and Jay from The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting. I haven’t read the second or third book in this series, but I always found Violet and Jay a great couple. They started out as friends, and that's a good start! They would make it, I know they would.