Top Ten Book Romances That You Think Would Make It In The Real World


The Broke and the Bookish created this weekly feature where bloggers/readers can post their top ten list.

  1. Tom and the Perfectionist from All My Friends Are Superheroes by Andrew Kauffman. Adore Tom, he’s so sweet! He doesn’t have any superpowers and falls in love with a women who does have them. They are perfect for each other, even though they are nothing a-like. I would want them as my friends & they would defitenley make it in the real world.

  2. Alexia Tarabotti and Lord Maccon from Soulless by Gail Carriger. Oh wow, this couple would make it in the real world. They would love each other forever and stay true to each other. The passion between them will make them the loudest couple in the street. Hilarious!

  3. Tita and Pedro from  Like Water for Chocolate by Laura Esquivel. One of my favourite romantic novels ever. Tita and Pedro would be so cute together. And they would have lots and lots of children and have picnics in the park & tell them stories of how they fell in love and still are.

  4.  Emma and Mr. Knightley from Emma by Jane Austen. Okay, I’m not 100% that they would make it in the real world, but I do hope so. J Mr. Knightley…swoon….

  5. Amy and Elder from Across the Universe by Beth Revis. Elder is very protective, sweet and he cares a lot about Amy. Amy is the same and therefore they would make it!

  6. Dru and Graves from Strange Angels by Lili St.Crow. They would be so good in real life. Dru is fierce and Graves is so protecting. I do see them as the *bad* couple, you know those people you don’t want to hang out with. Seriously they would be so much trouble. Lol.
  1. Kelley and Sonny from Wondrous Strange by Lesley Livingston. They would be a awesome couple. Awesome. And then Sonny can introduce me to one of his friends. Yes, that would be really awesome.
  1.  Violet and Jay from The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting. I haven’t read the second or third book in this series, but I always found Violet and Jay a great couple. They started out as friends, and that's a good start!  They would make it, I know they would. 

bermudaonion  – (14 augustus 2012 om 04:40)  

This was a fun post! I really want to try one of the Soulless books even though I suspect they're not for me.

Chi Kittie  – (14 augustus 2012 om 06:13)  

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment.

New follower. ;)

I agree with Emma and Mr. Knightley. Such a adorable couple.

- Beckie @ Bittersweet Enchantment

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz  – (14 augustus 2012 om 06:17)  

We can always dream, can't we? ;->

I must admit that secretly I, too, j'dore happy endings.

Lisa  – (14 augustus 2012 om 07:19)  

Yikes. I've only read two of these books. I need to step it up!

Katja Weinert  – (14 augustus 2012 om 08:30)  

Wish I'd remembered Alexia Tarabotti and Lord Maccon! Loved them :-)

....Petty Witter  – (14 augustus 2012 om 08:32)  

Now you have me wondering.

Great post Nina, very entertaining.

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com  – (14 augustus 2012 om 08:38)  

I looooooooooooove that you chose Tita & Pedro! I imagine them that way too.

OMG and yes yes yes to Emma and Mr. Knightley.

Helène Ouwehand  – (14 augustus 2012 om 10:21)  

I haven't read one book on your list, but there are some I would love to pick up! Thanks for stopping by.

A Canadian Girl  – (14 augustus 2012 om 10:31)  

I think Violet and Jay would totally make it too since they started off as best friends. They've had tons of time to get to know each other really well.

Krystianna (Downright Dystopian)  – (14 augustus 2012 om 11:05)  

Awesome picks! I definitely agree with your choices of Violet & Jay as well as Amy & Elder. Thanks for sharing!

Melissa (Avid Reader)  – (14 augustus 2012 om 12:33)  

I think Emma and Mr. Knightley definitely would!

Blodeuedd  – (14 augustus 2012 om 12:44)  

Emma and Knightley would so make it, neither of them would give up

Melissa (My World...in words and pages)  – (14 augustus 2012 om 17:15)  

Eeep! A few series here I still need to get to. I have Wondrous Strange on the shelves to get to, and need a few of the other ones. :) Thanks for sharing your picks.

Samantha  – (14 augustus 2012 om 18:37)  

I recently bought Strange Angels. I'm glad it's got a good couple for me to enjoy! :)

Ashley G.  – (14 augustus 2012 om 19:06)  

Kelley and Sonny made my list too! I agree that would be an awesome couple.

Here's who made my top ten!

http://www.wholly-books.com/2012/08/top-ten-tuesday-14.html

Maria  – (15 augustus 2012 om 17:27)  

Personally I preferred Dru and Christophe (though I admit that Dru and Graves feel more right for each other because of Christophe's age).

I haven't read Soulless, but I have read the manga and I LOVE Alexia and Lord Maccon! So excited for the next volume!!!

I also I can't wait to try Across the Universe, nice to her that the romance is good!

whyanot  – (16 augustus 2012 om 00:36)  

Alexia and Maccon are a couple that I nearly put on my list. I love them both as individuals and as a couple.

And you're so right - they would be the loudest couple on the block. I'm not sure they'd make good neighbours :P

Missie, The Unread Reader  – (18 augustus 2012 om 22:04)  

Lord Maccon! He is so swoony! I love the way the bicker but totally love it.

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP