Top Ten Posts On Your Blog That Would Give The BEST Picture of ME


The Broke and the Bookish created this weekly feature where bloggers/readers can post their top ten list.

1. All my Interview With posts give a good impression of who I am and what kind of person I am. Haven’t seen you in a while, what have you been doing? tells you what I’ve been doing these couple of months.

2. & If you could be a character in any novel you’ve ever read, who would you be and why? gives a great impression of my character and you get to know the one I think highly off.  Such fun!
J

3. I love to travel, going to the theatre and visit museums & this post about me visiting London had all the three things combined. J

4. The Challenges post informs you how I, Nina, suck at challenges. I seriously do. Last year I managed to complete one! Yes, you read that right. ONE.

5. One of my favourite things to do is watch movies and my Wednesday Update was filled with movies I watched that week & my thoughts about them.

6. One of my favourite contemporary books is Carrie Pilby by Caren Lissner. I will recommend this book till the day I stop blogging.

7. In 2010 I started a meme/post called I’ve Been Watching & I started with this one about Robin Hood.  I adore Robin Hood, especially the BBC series. And yes, I admit, I started watching it because Richard Armitage is in it. Oh my!

8. I’m addicted to Dramalicous Reads. I seriously am. And this post, My Addiction to Dramalicious Reads tells you all about it.

9. Reviews: A Million Suns by Beth Revis & 10. The Selection by Kiera Cass. 

& I have mentioned Richard Armitage eight times on the blog. Yep, I have a small crush on him. Small. 

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz  – (7 augustus 2012 om 04:23)  

I love to travel, too. Wish I could do more of it as part of my job. Librarians really don't do that much traveling, sadly.

Here's a ten post look at me. I hope you will stop by!

Blodeuedd  – (7 augustus 2012 om 12:44)  

mmmmmm Richard Armitage *in danger of drooling*

Melissa (Books and Things)  – (7 augustus 2012 om 15:34)  

I love your travel posts and your dramalicious reads. The reason I like that last one is because it's a genre I don't like to read, but I love how you love them! :)

Lee @ Rally The Readers  – (7 augustus 2012 om 22:59)  

My cousin and I became obsessed with the BBC's Robin Hood because of Richard Armitage. We also loved him in the BBC's adaptation of North and South, of course.

....Petty Witter  – (8 augustus 2012 om 07:31)  

Such a great top 10 and quite revealing about you as a person as well as a blogger. I'm now away to check Richard Armitage out.

Randi M  – (8 augustus 2012 om 22:48)  

Great list! I especially liked your review of Carrie Pilby, the challenges post xD, and the post on if you could be any character. :)

Thanks for stopping by my top ten!

Randi @ Cardigans, Coffee and Bookmarks

Teddyree  – (9 augustus 2012 om 02:03)  

Awesome post, great way to learn a bit more about a blogger. PS I've been pretty sucky at challenges the last few years but I keep signing up for them lol

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP