Book Haul September 2012 Part 2

Finally my contemporary books arrived, yet for one. I guess that book is probably lost. So sad. The books that I bought are: 

The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer. E. Smith
The title alone makes it stand out from the crowd. It’s awesome! I want to end up loving this book. Fingers crossed!


Kiss the Morning Star by Elissa Janine Hoole
After reading The Disenchantments by Nina LeCour I wanted to read more road trip books. Kiss the Morning Star sounds interesting. All about growing-up and finding your place in this big world.







Unbreak My Heart by Melissa Walker 
I think I’m going to love this book. The story sounds amazing and the cover is so…sweet.

A Midsummer’s Nightmare by Kody Keplinger
After reading the premise of A Midsummer’s Nightmare I knew I had to get it. I’m such a huge fan of stories like these.










& I also bought: The Goddess Test & The Goddess Interrupted by Aimee Carter
Time for mythology stories and I just absolutely adore the covers! I’m so excited to begin with this series.

Braine TS  – (23 september 2012 om 06:58)  

I love Greek myth and I have those Aimee Carter books but I don't know why I haven't picked it up... the pitfalls of blogging, a lot of good stuff fall between the cracks.


Talk Supe
BB&B

Lauren  – (23 september 2012 om 07:00)  

The Goddess Test books are amazing so I hope you love them! Kiss the Morning Star also looks great. I'll be curious to see your thoughts on it. Happy reading! :)

Veronica MostlyReviews  – (23 september 2012 om 07:11)  

I hope the missing book will find its way to your doorstep. These books look amazing. Enjoy! :)

Bookaholic 007  – (23 september 2012 om 08:16)  

Wow you got such amazing books! I bought the Goddess Test and The Statistically Probability of Love at First Sight on my kindle which I really need to get around to soon! Unbreak my Heart and A Midsummer's Nightmare are both on my wish list, enjoy your books!

My STS: http://blogofabookaholic.blogspot.com/2012/09/stacking-shelves-18.html

Krystianna  – (23 september 2012 om 09:30)  

I really need to start reading Aimee Carter's series. It sounds really good. I absolutely adore mythology retellings. :) I hope you enjoy your books this week!

Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

Little Miss Becky  – (23 september 2012 om 10:35)  

OOH, it always breaks my heart when book get lost in the mail. Hope it shows up eventually! :(
You did get some great stuff, though! I loved Statistical Probability and the Goddess Test series!

Blodeuedd  – (23 september 2012 om 10:51)  

The library has gotten the Stat book! YAY

Jessica@a GREAT read  – (23 september 2012 om 12:34)  

Nice! I loved the Goddess Trilogy!! Very fun twist to Greek mythology! Happy Reading and enjoy all your new reads!

Here's my STS

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog  – (23 september 2012 om 12:41)  

I really liked Goddess Interrupted, I still need to read the first one though.

Katja Weinert  – (24 september 2012 om 03:09)  

Lovely haul, Nina. The Goddess Test has such great reviews, I look forward to your thoughts on it.

Elodie  – (24 september 2012 om 13:32)  

Great haul :) !! The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight is a really nice read. I'm hoping you'll enjoy all these books and I look forward to read your reviews on them all ;)

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP