Book Haul September 2012

Book Haul


I was in the mood for fantasy books, so I ordered four books that has to do with witchcraft/ witches. I also ordered a couple of contemporary books, but they haven't arrived yet. Sucks!  Anyway, these are the books that I bought:

Born Wicked by Jessica Spotswood
I absolutely adore this cover & the sound of this book is incredible. I can’t wait to start reading it.


Texas Gothic by Rosemary Clement-Moore
This book has been on my wishlist for a long while now and so I decided to finally get it. The cover is amazing. I already started reading this book and I'm hooked. 





Bewitching by Alex Flinn
After watching the movie Beastly (and so not enjoying it!) I wanted to know more about the witch Kendra. She was played by Mary Kate Olsen & she was wicked! Kendra, the character, was the only fun thing about the movie. Looking forward to this book and getting to know her better.


The Near Witch by Victoria Schwab
Everyone seems to adore this book and I want to jump on that bandwagon. When I saw this cover on some blogs I thought it was fabulous. But, looking at it up close it’s nothing really spectacular and I’m not adoring it. But, the story sounds interesting!


To Be Read

Born Wicked by Jessica Spotswood
Texas Gothic by Rosemary Clement-Moore
Bewitching by Alex Flinn
The Haunted by Jessica Verday (Already read, but want to reread it)

Currently I’m reading Texas Gothic by Rosemary Clement-Moore. OMG, I love this book. It's super good. I'm going to finish this tonight!

Next I will be reading Bewitching by Alex Flinn. I want to know more about Kendra, looking forward to it. 


Jessica@a GREAT read  – (2 september 2012 om 05:21)  

Nice! Haven't read those my self but hope you enjoy your new reads!


Here's my STS

Have a GREAT weekend!

Old Follower :)

Ariella Blake  – (2 september 2012 om 06:32)  

I've read Born Wicked. LOVED IT! Hope you'll like it too :)

~Ariella @ A Sprinkle of Books

Alexia561  – (2 september 2012 om 07:27)  

Nice haul! I haven't read these yet, but have The Near Witch in my TBR pile. Enjoy!

Here are my books.

YA Book Queen  – (2 september 2012 om 09:05)  

Born Wicked + The Near Witch are both good, and Texas Gothic looks like it'll be fantastic.

Hope you enjoy everything, Nina! :)

YA Book Queen  – (2 september 2012 om 09:05)  

Born Wicked + The Near Witch are both good, and Texas Gothic looks like it'll be fantastic.

Hope you enjoy everything, Nina! :)

Marce  – (2 september 2012 om 10:00)  

Texas Gothic looks great. I remember trying her book a few years ago and it was a DNF. That cover, stunning in a scary way.

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog  – (2 september 2012 om 10:16)  

bewitching and texas gothic look great. i really liked the near witch, it's very different.

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com  – (2 september 2012 om 11:27)  

Some witches! Fabulous. I love witchey stories this time of year.

-Ria xo  – (2 september 2012 om 12:27)  

I've heard so many great things about Born Wicked, I really want to read it! And the cover is SUPER pretty.<3

I can't wait to see what contemp's you got, I love contemporary books! Enjoy.(:

Little Miss Becky  – (2 september 2012 om 13:14)  

Wow, four fantastic looking books! Glad to hear you're loving Texas Gothic---it was one of my favorites of last year!! SO good!

The Vintage Bookworm  – (5 september 2012 om 00:59)  

Great list of books! They are all on my TBR list! I currently have Born Wicked out from the library. I'll be reading it when I finish Two Truths and a Lie.

And the cover is ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!

Nina  – (6 september 2012 om 06:16)  

@The Vintage Bookworm: Looking forward to your review of it. Hopefully it's going to rock our world. lol. :) Enjoy!

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP