Bye, bye September!

Reading: Born Wicked by Jessica Spotswood, The Near Witch by Victoria Schwab, Love you, Hate you, Miss you by Elizabeth Scott, Bewitching by Alex Flinn & Texas Gothic by Rosemary Clement-Moore

I can’t possibly choose a favourite among these books. They were all great! Born Wicked reminded me of the TV show Charmed and now I have the desperate need to watch all the episodes again.

Love you, Hate you, Miss you by Elizabeth Scott was the emotional book of the month. I usually don't read books with *serious* issues in them, but this book was really good. Maybe it's time to read some more books like Love you, Hate you, Miss you. I also want to read more books written by Elizabeth Scott. A lot of you already gave me some great recommendations, so thank you for that!

October is going to be a theme month, but the books that I ordered haven't arrived yet. So my tbr post will be posted hopefully next week. 

Travelling: September was filled with short little trips. I went to Amsterdam a couple of times (Meeting with friends), Den Hague & Zeewolde (Visit to my dad). And of course when we needed a break from shopping we decided to go into Starbucks and have some delicious drinks. My favourite: Mango Passion Fruit!

Life: Still the same! Saving money and searching for my own apartment. I still haven’t found the perfect apartment to live. But fingers crossed something awesome will come on my path. I also ate very healthy this month. Lots of vegetables and fruit! Again didn’t baked a cake, but did watched episodes of Master Chef Australia and got my mojo for cooking back!

Goals for the next month are: 1. Again be creative! 2. Eat all the fruit in the fridge (Not in one day! Lol)


That's what I did this month! What did you do and did you have fun? 

Alisa Selene  – (30 september 2012 om 05:21)  

I love Charmed! It's one of my all time favorite t.v. shows :)
Looking forward to a review!

Christina / Book Addict  – (30 september 2012 om 07:15)  

Looks like you had a great month! You know I loved Born Wicked as well. I've always wanted to visit Amsterdam.....it sounds like an incredible place. And I hear you about eating more fruit- definitely something I am trying to do as well!

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com  – (30 september 2012 om 07:35)  

Apartment? AWESOME.
Visiting Dad? AWESOMEEE

I Talk books!  – (30 september 2012 om 08:36)  

Born Wicked looks so pretty. It's in my TBR pile. Love you, Hate you, Miss you is really good. I loved it too.
Good Luck with the apartment. :D

Lisa  – (30 september 2012 om 10:12)  

I looks like it was a great reading month for you. I love when you read so many great books together than you can't pick a favorite.

Lisa (Lost in Literature)  – (30 september 2012 om 16:23)  

Looks like you had a great month! Good luck on the apartment search. And drink more Starbucks - yummy!!! :)

Love the cover of Born Wicked. I should really pick up a copy and check it out!

Thanks for stopping by! Happy Reading! :)

Charlene C  – (1 oktober 2012 om 00:01)  

I love watching Master Chef! I kind of got addicted to it, though it hasn't made me start properly cooking. I suppose that will come in time. :) Good for you for all the healthy eating! It's very difficult. :)

The Readdicts  – (1 oktober 2012 om 01:12)  

Glad you had a nice month :) Hope you have a fun filled and book filled October :)

Janhvi @ The Readdicts

....Petty Witter  – (1 oktober 2012 om 04:52)  

Sounds like you had a great month and a very healthy one to boot. Here's to an equally great October.

Melissa (Books and Things)  – (1 oktober 2012 om 12:43)  

I survived another month. Good enough for me. :)

Looks like you had a pretty good Sept. I am so going to hide in some luggage and come traveling with you. So, don't close up those air holes so I can breathe. :D

Melissa (My World...in words and pages)  – (3 oktober 2012 om 17:37)  

Hard to believe Septembers gone already. Wow. Looks like you have a very good month though. :) Here's to a new one!

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP