Dutch Cover Alert

For just this time, Dutch Cover Alert on Thursday! 

This idea/meme came from Jenny at Wondrous Reads.

The Netherlands – The United States

The Double Life of Cassiel Roadnight by Jenny Valentine
Het Dubbel leven van Cassiel Roadnight door Jenny Valentine



Wow, I really like both of the covers and can’t choose between them. I like the red background of the Dutch cover, but I also like the blue of the American one. I like both of their fonts and the placement of the title. I also love the tagline on the American cover, the colour and font of it. Both of the books are eye catching! 

Would you pick the Dutch or American cover?

livlovelaugh  – (27 september 2012 om 03:44)  

oooh, i love looking at books from different countries~

-liv
http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr/

....Petty Witter  – (27 september 2012 om 05:11)  

I don't normally have such a clear winner but the US cover is by far my favourite.

Christina / Book Addict  – (27 september 2012 om 05:35)  

Hmmm. This is tough, but I am going to have to go with the US. I like the font of both, but for me the US cover is a bit more eye-catching!

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com  – (27 september 2012 om 09:50)  

US
I love the shape and little flecks of fire.

Melissa (Books and Things)  – (27 september 2012 om 12:18)  

The states. Even though it has a LOT less red to be eye catching, the composition is much more dynamic.

Cindy Mai  – (27 september 2012 om 19:31)  

Hello! I just wanted to say, I followed you! ;) And I really wanted to read the book you are currently reading. My friend bought that book. Maybe I should borrow it from her. You can find me at http://bookaholicfaggots.blogspot.com. ;)

Page Girl's Page of Book Reviews  – (27 september 2012 om 21:16)  

Congrats on being the featured blog by Alison Can Read and Parajunkie. Became a new follower, here's my link

Pagegirlspage

Thanks

Beth Cutwright  – (27 september 2012 om 21:37)  

congrts on ffFriday feature. My word was obsequious. for more see me at bethartfromtheheart.blogspot.com
old follower

Chrystina Williams  – (27 september 2012 om 21:43)  

Congrats on being featured this week!!! New follower :) Hope you have a great weekend!

Chrystina @BookLiaison

Nicki J Markus  – (27 september 2012 om 21:54)  

Hi. I'm a new follower stopping by via FF. Have a fun weekend.

Michelles Paranormal Vault Of Books  – (28 september 2012 om 00:06)  

I didn't find your Friday Follow hop post, but stopped in to day congrats on being featured.
I am an old follower, here is my post if you want to see this weeks answer
Follow Friday Hop

YA Book Queen  – (28 september 2012 om 09:28)  

I really like both, but I think I like the US one a bit more. I love the bold red background for the Dutch cover, though.

Katja Weinert  – (29 september 2012 om 06:57)  

Ilike them both, but the blue. US one gets my vote this time :)

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP