Feature & Follow (Friday) + Blog Hop


"The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read."
Question: 
What hyped up book do you think was not worth all the talk? 

I haven't read a lot of hyped up books, but one book that comes straigth to mind is: Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick.  I just didn't connect with Nora & didn't had a crush on Patch. Okay, that isn't very important, but still if the boy has to be all mysterious I need to like him to be interested in his story and why he acts that way. 



"Book Blogger Hop" is hosted by ONE host, Jen of Crazy for Books.
Question:
Highlight one of your favorite reviews from the past month!

One of my favourite reviews of the past month is: 
My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick. I adore this book. It's fabulous and perfect for the summer. My love for contemporary reads are growing! 

Don't forget to check out the two giveaways on the blog:
Love you, Hate you, Miss you by Elizabeth Scott - International
Dark Summer by Lizzy Ford - International 

Katja Weinert  – (14 september 2012 om 05:16)  

Agreed on Hush Hush, Nina I liked parts of the book, but really didn't get the hype.

Elizabeth  – (14 september 2012 om 05:31)  

Haven't read Hush, Hush.

Have fun hop.

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
http://silversolara.blogspot.com/2012/09/book-blogger-hop-914-920.html

Sugar and Snark  – (14 september 2012 om 05:37)  

I still haven't read Hush Hush. Have a great Friday!

New email follower (amugglesmagicalbookblog at yahoo)

Sugar & Snark

adinabb  – (14 september 2012 om 06:02)  

Haven't read Hush Hush but it has many rabid fans :) I remember reading a couple of negative reviews, so I stayed clear.
New follower.

Ariel Avalon  – (14 september 2012 om 07:06)  

I haven't read Hush Hush. I keep meaning to, but there is never enough time in the day!

Thanks for stopping by and following. Following you back on GFC.

Amber at The Musings of ALMYBNENR  – (14 september 2012 om 07:08)  

Oh yeah. I've never read Hush, Hush, but I've never really had the desire to do so. :)

Thank you for following, Nina - I am following back!

Happy weekend!

Leanne Yang  – (14 september 2012 om 07:27)  

Thanks for stopping by my blog (: And also for adding another book to my contemporary list. I've been looking for good ones. (:

Mrs. Jones  – (14 september 2012 om 07:32)  

I listed Hush, hush too!!

Old follower-
Stop by My FF
-Theresa

....Petty Witter  – (14 september 2012 om 07:41)  

It seems Hush, Hush hasn't been well received as I've read lots of negative things about it. My choice would have to be the 50 Shades Of Grey trilogy.

Heather Topham Wood  – (14 september 2012 om 08:54)  

Thanks for stopping by my Friday Hops! Agree with Hush, Hush. I only got through the first book in the series.

Leah Woods  – (14 september 2012 om 09:46)  

A lot have mentioned the Hush Hush book! Thanks for stopping by.

Leah @ Uncorked Thoughts

Nina @ Project Read and Review  – (14 september 2012 om 09:57)  

I liked Hush Hush, but I can see where you're coming from :) New follower, same-name-buddy ;D

Read my post at: http://projectreadandreview.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/follow-friday-13.html

Deneé  – (14 september 2012 om 10:22)  

I'm not sure I've heard of Hush, Hush. I'll have to check out the ratings for that one :) Thanks for stopping by! I'm now following via GFC :D
-My FF via Novel Reveries

Melissa (Books and Things)  – (14 september 2012 om 12:11)  

I didn't care for Patch either. So, I agree with you. :)

Happy Friday!

Jessica@a GREAT read  – (14 september 2012 om 12:29)  

Wow! I am seeing a lot of Hush Hush today. I honestly didn't think there was much hype about it. I read it, really enjoyed it, but I don't feel like I LOVE it.

I have varying degrees of enjoying and loving books. And I still read both, but there are books that I've read and regretted, this wasn't one of them though.

But as we say, we all have different tastes and that's fine. Getting lots of tongue wagging at my blog for one of my choices! :)

Here's my Follow Friday

Have a GREAT weekend!

Old Follower :)

collettakay  – (14 september 2012 om 13:10)  

That is a great review! I'll have to add it to my wishlist :)

Here's my BBH post:

http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2012/09/book-blogger-hop-favorite-review-91412.html

Colletta

The YA Book Geek  – (14 september 2012 om 16:40)  

I've been meaning to read My Life Next Door for a while now, it sounds like such an amazing contemporary novel but I think I shall leave it for my summer reading list since here in Australia it's still spring.
Thanks for stopping by my blog! Followed back :)

Kristy Berridge  – (14 september 2012 om 17:21)  

You know what? I completely agree! I recently just reviewed Hush Hush and felt pretty much the same way. I'm going to read to the end of the series though, just to see if these characters take time to grow on you, but yes - I get your meaning. New follower, and thanks for stopping by my blog!

Ashtyn  – (14 september 2012 om 18:43)  

I actually really liked Hush Hush! But I get what you're saying - if I can't connect with characters, the story isn't as good as it would've been!

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Followed you back!

Angeline Berd  – (14 september 2012 om 20:21)  

Awww! I totally had a crush on Patch. He was my brief fantasy lover before Daemon from Onyx came along.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Following back via GFC.

-Angeline @Berds Fly

Naomi Hop  – (14 september 2012 om 22:26)  

I didn't mind Hush, Hush so I read the whole series so far and will have to read the last one to see how it ends!

Thanx for visiting my FF!
Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace
New Follower :)

Sabina  – (14 september 2012 om 22:49)  

I haven't read Hush Hush, but I have read mixed reviews.

Thanks for stopping by my FF and following you back. =)

Michelle Sedeño  – (15 september 2012 om 01:15)  

I haven't read Hush, Hush but I always read nega- reviews about it.
Thanks for droppin by my FF!
New GFC follower. :)
Michelle Shouts Random

Kyanara_night  – (15 september 2012 om 01:16)  

Hey

Thnx for stopping by my FF and for the follow.
following back.
I read Hush Hush to and I thought it was a great book, loved it.
But that might also have something to do with the simple facts I really like books about angels;)
I really like to see that readers are so different from one another!

Kyanara

Nina  – (15 september 2012 om 02:31)  

Thank you for taking your time and visiting me! :)

bermudaonion  – (15 september 2012 om 07:19)  

I haven't read Hush, Hush. The Hunger Games didn't live up to its hype for me - I think I waited way too long to read it.

aparajita  – (15 september 2012 om 10:01)  

returning the follow.

i have it in the tbr pile i think i'll read it first to see how it is

Le' Grande Codex

Moonlit Librarian  – (15 september 2012 om 10:37)  

Took me a while to find how to comment. I don't speak ... Dutch? Anyway, following you back. :)

Aurora Celeste  – (15 september 2012 om 18:41)  

I wasn't so big on that book either. Haven't bothered to get the follow-ups.

Followed you back!
My Follow Friday!

Jenny  – (15 september 2012 om 21:33)  

Thanks for dropping by my fff!
New follower :)

Yes I think Hush Hush is a bit overhyped as well!

http://bookwormmia.blogspot.com/2012/09/feauture-follow-friday-3.html

Heather  – (16 september 2012 om 09:13)  

Lol!! No, I love your reason for not getting into Hush, Hush, and it is important!!! If you can't see why the main love interest would be attractive... then it makes the book totally unbelievable!!!

This is my problem with the first season of True Blood... Bill is NOT desirable in my opinion, so I just think Sookie is an idiot!!!

Old follower
http://littlesqueed.blogspot.com/2012/09/feature-follow.html

Joie  – (17 september 2012 om 14:50)  

I never made it through the first book in the Hush Hush series....

Thanks for stopping by and sorry I'm hopping back so late!

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP