Feature & Follow (Friday)


"The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read."
Question: 
What are you reading right now? How do you like it?

At the moment I'm reading Bewitching by Alex Flinn. & I'm loving it so far. I haven't read the first book in the Kendra chronicles, which is Beastly, but I did watched the movie and it sucked! The only thing I liked about the movie was Kendra, the witch. To be honest I thought Bewitching would be a little more about Kendra herself. About her past and how she developed her powers and what those powers are. Unfortunately the story isn't giving any information about that, but we do get to see how some fairy tales, example the Little Mermaid, has quite different endings than the Disney versions we all know.

Next I'm going to read: Born Wicked by Jessica Spotswood & maybe take a break from witches and read Why We Broke Up.

Happy Friday & tell me in the comments what you are reading right now. 

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com  – (7 september 2012 om 08:03)  

O I had the same impressions (about Bewitching) and you've tweaked my interest about the Little Mermaid thing.

Megan Monell  – (7 september 2012 om 10:08)  

Sounds interesting! I haven't heard of this book before. Thanks for stopping by and following. Will follow back via GFC

Sharrice Hewlett  – (7 september 2012 om 10:21)  

Oh I didn't know Beastly had a sequel. I love that cover. Do you like this book? I read Beastly and hated it. I just got Born Wicked last week. I'm so excited about reading it. Thanks for following me, I'm following you as well.

Heather Topham Wood  – (7 september 2012 om 10:49)  

Thanks for stopping by my Friday Hops! I've never heard of the series, but now I'm definitely intrigued =)

Mel - Thedailyprophecy.  – (7 september 2012 om 10:54)  

I'm a new follower!

I can't wait to read Beastly and this book, although I'm a bit afraid.. Beauty and the beast is my all time favorite and I'm always scared that they will mess it up. Born wicked is also high on my list and I want to read How we broke up as well :) Great choices! Happy reading!

Visit my FF.

Jessica@a GREAT read  – (7 september 2012 om 12:08)  

Beastly didn't really seem to appeal to me. Then when the movie came out I knew I wouldn't want to see or read the book unfortunately. I loved Beauty and the Beast, but I just didn't care for the twist this book did with it.

Oh well! Hope the book picks up for you and you enjoy it!

Here's my Follow Friday

Have a GREAT weekend!

Old Follower :)

Melissa (Books and Things)  – (7 september 2012 om 14:00)  

Oh I've been wanting to read more Alex Flinn. Can't wait to hear what you think!

Happy Friday!

Kristina  – (7 september 2012 om 16:10)  

I want to read this one but haven't read any from this series. I liked Born Wicked

Vonnie Rivera  – (7 september 2012 om 16:13)  

Hmmm...I haven't heard of these books. The cover is pretty though.

Thanks for stopping by. I am a new follower.

Lee @ Rally The Readers  – (7 september 2012 om 18:49)  

I saw Beastly, too, and it was quite bad. I'm glad to hear that the book sequel is much better.

Old follower. Our FF

The Readdicts  – (7 september 2012 om 22:32)  

I loved Beastly by Alex Flinn.Hope Bewitching is just as good :)

Thanks for stopping by our blog!following back!
Janhvi @ The Readdicts

Nina  – (8 september 2012 om 00:36)  

Thanx for visiting me!! :) Have a great weekend.

bermudaonion  – (8 september 2012 om 03:28)  

I'm reading Awkward by Marni Bates and it's a lot of fun!

samaine18  – (9 september 2012 om 06:33)  

Glad your liking it :)
New follower :)Check out MY FF

Heather  – (9 september 2012 om 19:14)  

New follower here!

I can't wait to hear more about this plot when you know more!

http://littlesqueed.blogspot.com/2012/09/book-blogger-hop-and-follow-me-friday.html

Amelia-Rose  – (10 september 2012 om 23:09)  

Thanks for stopping by! New GFC followwer:) I really want to read born wicked and Why we broke up! There high on my wishlist!:) can't wait for your reviews one them!

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP