Feature & Follow (Friday)


"The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read."
Question: 
What hyped up book was worth all of the fuss? 

Across the Universe
by Beth Revis. I don't really remember if there was any fuss over this book, so let us just pretend there was. I adore 
Across the Universe by Beth Revis! It's brilliant! Not 100% sure if The Selection by Kiera Cass was a hyped up book, but I thought that book was incredible too! 

Don't forget to enter the two giveaways on my blog:
Love you, Hate you, Miss you by Elizabeth Scott
Princess or Soul Kissed by Courtney Cole

Have a great weekend! 

Sydney  – (21 september 2012 om 01:47)  

Across the Universe is so nice. The ending was really sad, especially with the death of a certain character.

Katja Weinert  – (21 september 2012 om 02:40)  

Lol, yes I think there was a bit of hype. It started with the freebie first chapter that Penguin sent out. It was said to the example of a perfect first chapter - for it's ability to pull the reader in. So you'r totally right. I have The Selection on my bookshelf and look forward to starting it.
Katja @ YA's the Word

Jessica@a GREAT read  – (21 september 2012 om 04:04)  

Nice! Heard of those, but never did read them myself.

Here's my Follow Friday

Have a GREAT weekend!

Old Follower :)

Tanya Patrice  – (21 september 2012 om 05:19)  

I haven't read The Selection yet - but loved Across the Universe - so agree - worth the hype :-)

Tanya Patrice
Girlxoxo.com

....Petty Witter  – (21 september 2012 om 08:36)  

I haven't heard of either of these books so I couldn't possibly comment other than to say I'm glad you enjoyed them.

Alison Can Read  – (21 september 2012 om 09:02)  

Hopping through. I still need to read The Selection and ATU. I've heard great things.
My Hop

Lee @ Rally The Readers  – (21 september 2012 om 09:10)  

I still have to read Across the Universe. I've heard that it's amazing and look forward to checking it out when I have the chance.

Our FF

Lisa  – (21 september 2012 om 10:26)  

Both Across the Universe and The Selection were great books. Awesome choices!

Melissa (Books and Things)  – (21 september 2012 om 12:08)  

I enjoyed that book but didn't love it as much as most people. I still need to read the Selection.

Oh Happy Friday!!

Cassi Haggard  – (21 september 2012 om 12:42)  

Across the Universe is still on my to be read list it's just hard to get around to it.

My follow friday! Please visit!

BLHmistress  – (21 september 2012 om 17:22)  

I still haven't read Across the Universe, I have been wanting too.

My FF

Blodeuedd  – (22 september 2012 om 02:03)  

Oh there was fuss alright, so much!
Sadly I will not be reading the Selection cos of things the author have said

Elodie  – (22 september 2012 om 02:49)  

I haven't read these 2 books but I'm dying to as I've heard awesome things about both of them !!

Cori  – (22 september 2012 om 20:29)  

This book is on my list I can't wait to read! :)

New Follower my FF @ Pink Fluffy Hearts

Heather  – (23 september 2012 om 15:57)  

There was a ton of fuss over this one! Great choice, I was really impressed with this read, and its ability to stay in the Sci-Fi genre.

Old follower
http://littlesqueed.blogspot.com/2012/09/feature-follow_21.html

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP