This summer I learned:
- That contemporary summer books are best to be read in the summer. Really!
- That my promise to you to read all Harry Potter books before 2012 ends probably is going to be broken. I'm so sorry, but let us be honest. I only have read the first book and I haven't even bought the second book. Maybe I should ask them all for Christmas & read them in two/three weekends. That's a great idea, I should do that!
- That I suck at baking & I'm better at buying and eating cupcakes.
- Being creative takes a lot of time. Time I spend on reading. I know!
This summer I loved:
- The Hobbit. Such an awesome, incredible adventurous book. & oh yeah, Bilbo is one cool dude.
- Catching up with the Pretty Little Liars series! Loved, adore. So many more secrets. Where's Toby & what's the deal with Paige? OMG!
- Going to Utrecht & visit amusement park The Efteling.
- Doing lots of happy dances.
- Giving my best friend the best gift ever. I bought her a doll from Japan. The doll looked very cool!
I had a great summer, but the only thing that I didn't liked was the weather. So cold. The sun was shining for a a couple of days and then it started to rain and didn't stop. Anyway, I hope you all had a great summer too! & let's hope fall is going to be awesome, with lots of reading time.