Book Survey Saturday

The Broke and the Bookish created this survey & I’m going to do this once a month. Just because it’s such fun!

1. The book I’m currently reading:
This is not a Test by Courtney Summers & I’m loving it. Such a great book & it has zombies in it! Woohoo! BTW this book is my second Courtney Summers book and after reading only a couple of pages I want to read more books written by her.

2. The last book I finished:
The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer. E. Smith. My review for this book will be up in November. The cover is amazing, but the story itself was just alright. 

3. The next book I want to read: Still Waters by Emma Berne. Sounds super creepy and perfect for Halloween. 

4. The last book I bought: See my Book Haul tomorrow!


Mel - Thedailyprophecy.  – (6 oktober 2012 om 06:35)  

Ohhh, This is not a test. I'm so excited to read that one.

Happy reading! :)

Ivana  – (6 oktober 2012 om 06:50)  

Me too! I can't wait for it to be in my hands. Sounds perfect!

Blodeuedd  – (6 oktober 2012 om 08:03)  

The library is getting the SMith book, I can't wait :D

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com  – (6 oktober 2012 om 15:44)  

This book cover always creeps me out. I will keep my eyes pealed for your review.

Amber Elise  – (7 oktober 2012 om 06:55)  

I was actually about to buy This is Not a Test and talked myself out of it. I need to finish my outrageous Tbr shelf :(

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP