Dewey Read-A-Thon October 2012 Part One

Dewey Read-A-Thon has started! Time to answer some questions! :) 

  1. What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
    The Netherlands.

  2. Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
    To be honest, all of them. But, if I had to choose it probably would be Jenny Pox by J.L. Bryan and The Mysterious Howling by Maryrose Wood. They both sound super entertaining and I love that The Mysterious Howling has got illustrations.

  3. Which snack are you most looking forward to?
    I can’t choose. That’s just impossible. All of them!

  4. Tell us a little something about yourself!
    I’m Nina, graduated this year from university, got my teachers degree in teaching history to high school students, I’m a big fan of dramalicious reads, I’m a history nerd, interned abroad in Curacao from February till June of this year & I love to read.

  5. If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
    This is my first read-a-thon and I’m mostly looking forward to meeting other readers, eating the snacks I bought and reading at least two books!

    And these are my own questions:
  6. What are you currently reading?
    Jenny Pox by J.L. Bryan.
  7. On what page are you?
    There are no page numbers, but I’m beginning chapter seven.
  8. How do you like the book so far? Yay or Nay?
    A big yay! It’s really good, very entertaining. I can’t wait to read further.

Joy  – (13 oktober 2012 om 06:45)  

Yay for your first read-a-thon! Happy reading!

Joy's Book Blog

Kimberly @ On the Wings of Books  – (13 oktober 2012 om 11:51)  

I hope you are enjoying your first readathon! They are a lot of fun and great for connecting with other awesome book lovers!

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP