Dutch Cover Alert

This idea/meme came from Jenny at Wondrous Reads.


The Netherlands – The United States

Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick
Dromen by Becca Fitzpatrick


These two covers are so different. I absolutely adore the American cover. OMG! Just look at it. It’s so cool. I have to say that the American covers of the Hush Hush series almost make me want to read the series further. Almost! I can’t choose!


For the first two books in the Hush Hush series I already have done a Dutch Cover Alert.
But, if you haven't seen them here they are again:


The Netherlands – The United States

Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick
Dwalen by Fitzpatrick




The Netherlands – The United States

Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
Drift by Becca Fitzpatrick


The Hush Hush Series:
Hush Hush, (1)
Crescendo, (2)
Silence, (3)


Would you pick the Dutch or American cover?

Katja Weinert  – (10 oktober 2012 om 03:15)  

Not an easy choice, but I think I'll go with the Dutch covers this time :)

....Petty Witter  – (10 oktober 2012 om 07:27)  

I have to say my vote goes to the US covers - much more dramatic than the Dutch covers.

Blodeuedd  – (10 oktober 2012 om 07:32)  

Fantasy chick-lit...excuse me?

And US all the way

Lisa  – (10 oktober 2012 om 08:26)  

I do like the US covers and I agree that the covers make you want to read further, but I stopped after the first book. It wasn't my favorite and I just haven't had the urge to finish the series.

Christina / Book Addict  – (10 oktober 2012 om 08:43)  

I like the US covers a bit more because they show how this is a fantasy novel that's action-packed. Thanks for sharing this!

Leanna (Daisy Chain Book Reviews)  – (10 oktober 2012 om 11:06)  

US covers for sure, but I haven't seen the Dutch covers before now so thanks for sharing! :)

Melissa (Books and Things)  – (10 oktober 2012 om 11:51)  

Although I didn't like the first 2 books a lot, I loved the covers... so I gotta say... US. :)

Alisa Selene  – (10 oktober 2012 om 13:22)  

I would go for the American covers :)

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com  – (10 oktober 2012 om 13:53)  

I love the American ones. So dramatic. :)

Elodie  – (11 oktober 2012 om 09:20)  

I'll go with the US covers because I absolutely love them but the Dutch covers look gorgeous too :)

Maji Bookshelf  – (12 oktober 2012 om 00:18)  

Actually, i LOVE the dutch cover for silence, but the rest aren't my cup of tea! Thanks for sharing this with us!! First time seeing them!
- Farah @ MajiBookshelf

YA Book Queen  – (12 oktober 2012 om 07:52)  

I am such a fan of the US covers, even if I'm not a big fan of the books anymore. They're so dramatic!

Mel - Thedailyprophecy.  – (12 oktober 2012 om 08:43)  

American Covers, no doubt. I hate the versions we have here.

Melissa (My World...in words and pages)  – (16 oktober 2012 om 17:18)  

Oh! I've never seen any covers other than the US ones for this series. Wow. Really neat! Thanks!

booksntea  – (20 oktober 2012 om 21:28)  

Tough choice! Both sets have lovely covers. I guess I like the US versions of Hush, Hush and Crescendo. But, for Silence my vote goes to the Dutch cover. I like the colors, and I like how it seems like the wings are illuminating the scene. Nice!

- Jackie

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP