Feature & Follow (Friday)

"The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read."

 Question: 
 What book do you think would make a great Halloween movie? 

Last week I read This is not a Test by Courtney Summers and that would make such an awesome movie. A very intense one! I would so go watch it at the cinema. The Dead-Tossed Waves by Carrie Ryan would be awesome too. Very scary! And of course Bliss by Lauren Myracle. The book freaked me out! Making that book into a Halloween movie would be great, but I wouldn’t watch it alone.









"Book Blogger Hop" is hosted by ONE host, Jen of Crazy for Books.
Question:
With Autumn upon us and Halloween drawing near, what books remind you of fall? What ones do you enjoy reading that are about autumn?

In October I love to read scary books. Actually, I love to read scary books all year. But, in October there’s Halloween and in the Netherlands they show a lot of scary movies around this time a year. I usually don’t like to watch horror movies, but in October I’ll make a exception for it. I also love to reread Jane Austens book. (not in October, of course!) & watch animated movies like A Monster In Paris

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com  – (12 oktober 2012 om 06:16)  

Me too! This is definitely the month of paranormal reads for me :)

YA Book Queen  – (12 oktober 2012 om 07:51)  

Carrie Ryan's books would make such great scary Halloween movies!

Leah Woods  – (12 oktober 2012 om 08:20)  

Such a lovely comment from you! :)
I've not heard of these books but will be sure to check them out!

Leah @ Uncorked Thoughts

Jessica@a GREAT read  – (12 oktober 2012 om 08:30)  

I need to read Carrie Ryan's books! I have the first one in my TBR pile! Nice choices!

Here's my Follow Friday

Have a GREAT weekend!

Old Follower :)

Mel - Thedailyprophecy.  – (12 oktober 2012 om 08:42)  

Carrie Ryan's book would totally work as movies <3 Awesome books.

My FF@thedailyprophecy

Heather Topham Wood  – (12 oktober 2012 om 10:07)  

Thanks for stopping by my Friday Hops! I've been hearing a lot about This Is Not a Test, I'm going to have to check it out.

Lee @ Rally the Readers  – (12 oktober 2012 om 11:23)  

I read This Is Not a Test recently, too. Zombies would be perfect for a Halloween movie!

Thanks for stopping by!

Marce  – (12 oktober 2012 om 11:48)  

I'm a mood reader it doesn't depend on season for me. I love scary books all year round.

I haven't read any of your suggestions will have to consider trying one.

Reeka  – (12 oktober 2012 om 12:22)  

I thought This is Not a Test would be a great movie too! I was tempted to choose that one. Great choice!
_______________
Reeka @BoundbyWords
Visit my FF here

Jessica (Peace Love Books)  – (12 oktober 2012 om 12:43)  

I haven't read any of those, but that's because I'm not a fan of anything too scary! Great answer though! Hope you have a good weekend :)

Here's my FF!

Alyssa Shehorn  – (13 oktober 2012 om 01:20)  

Great Choice!!!! :)

http://mydailyobsessionreview.blogspot.com/

Carmen Jenner  – (13 oktober 2012 om 03:13)  

Both excellent choices! I haven't read Bliss, but I'll be sure to check it out!
Thanks for stopping by my FF'S for this week
Book Me! and Carmen Jenner.com
Happy Reading! =D

Cindy Mai  – (13 oktober 2012 om 12:25)  

Thanks for stopping by my blog~
A Monster in Paris sounds like a fun book to read.

Old Follower,
Cindy
http://bookaholicfaggots.blogspot.com

Christina  – (13 oktober 2012 om 17:23)  

I thought about This is not a Test too... but the chick kept wanting to commit suicide!!! Great choices.

Old follower. Thanks for stopping by!

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP