If you love…

If you love is a new feature on J’adore Happy Endings and be posted once a month. When I’m not reading books, working or doing fun stuff with friends I’m probably curled up on the couch watching a TV show. Every month I will tell you what I’m watching and which two books I recommend if you love the show as well.


Since a couple of months I’ve been watching a new TV show called Bedlam. It’s a British series about a guy who can see ghosts and how they were murdered. The setting is in a abandoned mental aslym they are turning into an apartment block. It supposed to be a very creepy and disturbing series, but really it isn’t. Don’t get me wrong. I really love the series, but the creep factor isn’t there. However the storyline is fantastic and that’s why I’m watching it.

Keywords: Ghosts, spooky, haunted






If you love Bedlam, you will love...



Frost by Marianna Baer
Creepiness factor: 3/5
Even though Frost wasn't very creepy, the haunted house & the feeling you get when Leena was home was still spooky. Everytime Leena was away from the house, I wanted her to not return to it. The book is probably better if you are a person that is easily scared.

Deception by Lee Nichols
Creepiness factor:
3/5
Deception is the first book in the haunting Emma series. And even though the book isn’t at all creepy, it’s still entertaining. Emma is a ghostkeeper, a person who can communicate with ghosts. She lives in a house with three ghosts. And those ghosts are (instead of spooky) super sweet! You'll love them. 

Blodeuedd  – (27 oktober 2012 om 11:17)  

I'll give Bedlam a go then :)

Talk Supe  – (27 oktober 2012 om 13:22)  

Me too, I hope it's in Netflix.

Braine

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com  – (27 oktober 2012 om 16:19)  

Ooooooooooooooooooooo I want to see it. I wish we got more British shows here.

Elodie  – (28 oktober 2012 om 04:35)  

Bedlam sounds like a great series, I definitely should check it out !!

Nina  – (29 oktober 2012 om 12:42)  

@Blodeuedd: Yes, you should. YOU will love it! :)

@Talk Supe: Fingers crossed.

@Juju: I hope you get to watch it. It's a really great show. And I know how you feel, but then with American shows.

@Elodie: It really is! :)

Sarah Billington  – (3 november 2012 om 20:33)  

I'd never heard of Bedlam! Totally looking into it now though. :)

Een reactie posten

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP