Dewey Read-A-Thon October 2012 Updates

Books:
Jenny Pox by J.L. Bryan, 214 P
The Mysterious Howling by Maryrose Wood, 276 P
Evan Burl and the Falling by Justin Blaney, 316 P
And All the Stars by Andrea K. Host, 193 P 
Ba(n)d Romance by Sarah Billington, 29 P




Saturday

Hour 3: Update 1


I just have to show you what my snacks are during the read-a-thon. 
I have ham, cheese chips, liquorice and canned peaches. I also had peanut m&ms! Had as in I ate them. You can still see the picture of my snacks on facebook. 

I have a couple of pages left of Jenny Pox and then I’m going to take a little break. After the little break I’ll be reading The Mysterious Howling by Maryrose Wood.


Hour 6: Update 2

I'm taking a break. I need it. I'm going to watch Law & Order Special Victims Unit. I heart Olivia and Elliot. After the break I'm going to finish The Mysterious Howling.

Hour 10: Update 3

Woohoo! I like saying that. I finished two books. Happy dance! Jenny Pox was really good. A great paranormal read, but the ending was super weird. I probably would give the book three hearts. I also read The Mysterious Howling by Maryrose Wood. I knew that it was the first book in a series, but seriously if I knew that there were so many unanswered questions after reading the last chapter I would have bought the other books too. OMG! & I would give the book four hearts.  The time is 23.07 and I'm feeling sleepy. But, I'm determined to start And All the Stars by Andrea K. Host. It just sounds super interesting!  

Sunday

Hour 20: Update 4

And the read-a-thon continues for us in the Netherlands! Last night I wanted to read All the Stars, but I decided to read
 Ba(n)d Romance by Sarah Billington. Such a fun, cute story. I really enjoyed this short story and would give it four hearts! This morning I already started to read And All the Stars and I will finish it today!

The end is here! OMG, I had such a fun time. I really enjoyed the read-a-thon and reading awesome books. Next time I'm going to participate again. 



1.    Which hour was most daunting for you?
Hour 10! It was already night in the Netherlands, so I just had to stop reading and go to bed.

2.    Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?
I loved The Mysterious Howling by Maryrose Wood. Such a fun book!

3.    Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
No, not at all.

4.    What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?
Everything! I really enjoyed the challenges and the updates!

5.    How many books did you read?
I read two books and one short story.

6.    What were the names of the books you read?
Jenny Pox by J.L. Bryan, The Mysterious Howling by Maryrose Wood and Ba(n)d Romance by Sarah Billington.

7.    Which book did you enjoy most?
Both of them surprised me in a good way. I do have to say that the ending of Jenny Pox was shocking! And at first I thought it was just too weird, but now thinking about it..I like it.

8.    Which did you enjoy least?
They were all great!

9.    How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?
My role would be a reader again. I really enjoyed the read-a-thon! I didn’t visit a lot of blogs during the read-a-thon and I do wish I had. Maybe next time! 

Ivana  – (13 oktober 2012 om 08:17)  

I love peaches. And I liked Jenny Pox too, though we had a few bumps on the road. Happy reading! :)

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz  – (13 oktober 2012 om 17:36)  

You've already met your goal! Good for you!

Keep going. Hope you will stop by and keep me company when I am co-hosting.

Jenn and The Cats of Castle Coull  – (13 oktober 2012 om 19:55)  

Oh wow, Jenny Pox looks so good! I have to add it to my list. Great job reading so far!!

#cheerSweetarts

Teddyree  – (13 oktober 2012 om 22:23)  

Woohoo you're doing great and I heart peanut m&ms although the coconut m&ms are pretty darn good too :)

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP