Bye, bye October!

Reading: Jenny Pox by J.L. Brian, Still Waters by Emma Carlson Berne, Frost by Marianna Baer, This is not a Test by Courtney Summers, Ba(n)d Romance by Sarah Billington and The Mysterious Howling by Maryrose Wood.

This month it was the first time I participated in Deweys 24 hour read-a-thon. I loved it. I had planned to read four books, but managed to read three. Well, two books and one short story. I’m looking forward joining in April again & do more reading.

This month was a theme month for me. The theme was creepy books. The books that lived up to my expectations and was creepy was This is not a Test, Still Waters and Jenny Pox.
If I had to choose my favourite read this month it has to be Still Waters. I really loved this short book. Loved it.


Travelling: Not a lot of travelling this month. A trip with my best friend to Alkmaar, Amsterdam and that’s it.

Life: Still watching Master chef Australia and a new show on BBC (well, I think it’s new). It’s called (I think) the baking show. Or something like that. A men and a woman bake stuff. (really!) It’s really fun. Yesterday I went with my sister to Ikea and bought a painting and a beautiful vase. Life is busy with work and doing fun stuff with family and friends.

Goals for the next month are: Still the same as always. Eat more fruit.
J
That's what I did this month! What did you do and did you have fun? 

Jenny N.  – (4 november 2012 om 08:29)  

Since its nearing the end of the year, I'll see if I can chip away at the reading challenges I signed up for.

Blodeuedd  – (4 november 2012 om 11:52)  

Same old same old for me too :)

Teddyree  – (6 november 2012 om 18:13)  

I'm getting scared, Christmas is just around the corner lol.
I've only participated in Deweys once and I loved it, so hopefully next year I can join in the fun again. This is Not a Test is on my TBR mountain, hope I can get to it soon but I'm reading at snail's pace at the moment, so maybe not!

Which season of Masterchef Australia are you watching? It finished a couple of months ago over here.

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP