Dutch Cover Alert

This idea/meme came from Jenny at Wondrous Reads.


The Netherlands – The United States

Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
Een wereld zonder hemel door Veronica Rossi (A world without a sky)

I don't like the Dutch cover at all. I don't like the font, the girl..actually just everything of the cover. It looks like the book has something to do with computers or something. The American cover doesn't stand out for me, but it's way better than the Dutch cover. 

Would you pick the Dutch or American cover?

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com  – (21 november 2012 11:30)  

I kinda love the black one. It's very 80s spaceship and I love anything 80s.

Melissa (Books and Things)  – (21 november 2012 12:01)  

I have to say the US. I'm with you, the Dutch cover is not appealing at all...

Mel@Thedailyprophecy.  – (21 november 2012 13:37)  

Oh, I wouldn't give the Dutch cover a second glance in the store.. That's one of the reasons why I read everything in English. Those covers are much more appealing.

Sullivan McPig  – (22 november 2012 01:52)  

I must say I prefer the Dutch cover. The US cover doesn't really grab me, while the Dutch cover has something dark and mysterious.
Both are very different from the UK cover, which is rather sweet.

Christina / Book Addict  – (22 november 2012 06:36)  

I agree that the US cover is better than the Dutch, but I can't say I am in love with the US cover either. I heard this book is awesome though!

Cayce  – (24 november 2012 06:48)  

I wouldn't buy either one, but I think the Dutch one is little better. Only b/c I like green better than blue.^^

Cari  – (24 november 2012 09:17)  

I would agree with you the US cover. I find the Dutch one to look self published.

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP