Dutch Cover Alert


This idea/meme came from Jenny at Wondrous Reads.



Last week I was browsing online and I found two books with covers I absolutely adore.
De Laatste wens van Amelia (translated: The last wish of Amelie) is beautiful. I love, love the cover of this book. The girl lying on the couch, the sky, the colours (really nice) makes me want to run to the bookstore and get a copy. I really love it.

The cover of ‘Heldin op klompen’ (translated: Heroine in clogs) is so cute and girly. The pink flowers, the pink  letters of the name of the author, the girl with the crown is all fun and cutesy. It screams chick-lit! 

What do you think of these covers? 

Jessica  – (29 november 2012 16:23)  

I like the first one. It makes me wonder what's inside!

....Petty Witter  – (3 december 2012 09:10)  

Not too keen on either though if I had to pick I'd go with the cover on the right.

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP