Prophecy of Setting Sunrise by Diantha Jones

Prophecy of Setting Sunrise by Diantha Jones
Release date:
November, 2012
Pages: 357
Source: Received for Review

My Feelings:



Description:
It’s official. Myth is doomed.

And it’s all Chloe Clever’s fault.

Still as whacked out as ever, Chloe is now faced with an even uglier truth: Not only is she the Pythia of the Great Unknown, but she is more powerful than she ever imagined and only the manifestations of her prophetic mind can save them all now.

With her Prince boyfriend, Strafford, and the Quad Fraternity always armed and ready to annihilate the opposition, she will embark on a mission to stop a great power that could consume every god in Myth...and everyone else she’s come to love.

But the worst is still to come.

Dark, painful secrets are revealed, threatening to tear Strafford from her arms, and just when she thinks the future could not look more grim, she is betrayed in the worst way.

With the heavens crumbling down around her, she must hurry to find a way to set things right. But will she be in time to save the one she loves most in the world from a fate that may be more dangerous than her own?

My Review:
Why didn’t I read this book when I was supposed to read it. Maybe I would have gotten out of my reading slump a little earlier. I feel like I’m repeating myself when I say that I loved it. Prophecy of the Most Beautiful, the first book in the series, got four stars, but the Prophecy of the Setting Sunrise deserves way more.

There’s so much adventure written on the pages, there’s no way I could rest my eyes and stop reading it. It was so addictive. The group of characters were back again and just like the first time reading about them I wanted more! Strafford, oh wow, he’s seriously awesome. And Ace..damn.. Diantha could he get a book of his own?

And then the ending came and there it was, a cliff-hanger. Oh no! I need to read the third book and I need it right now. Such evil things.

Prophecy of the Setting Sunrise is a really great follow-up. I recommend everyone reading this book, especially if you’re a fan of myths. 


Oracle of Delphi series:
Prophecy of the Most Beautiful
Prophecy of the Setting Sunrise

Emma - Boekenzee  – (23 november 2012 06:06)  

Sounds cool :) I recently discovered my love for mythology books!

Nina  – (23 november 2012 07:14)  

@Emma: Yay! I also finished reading The Goddess Test and really liked it as well. As you can tell from the cover and the title it's about myths too. Really awesome! :) If you haven't read that book, I recommend it. :) And of course Prophecy of the Setting Sunrise. ;)

Melissa (Books and Things)  – (23 november 2012 12:03)  

Woah! If this got you out of your reading slump and you loved it so much, I know I've got to add this to my wishlist!

Lisa  – (26 november 2012 11:09)  

I should try this series. I've been in a bit of a reading slump too. Plus a series that has a great second book is hard to find!

Melissa (My World...in words and pages)  – (3 december 2012 17:56)  

Wow. That is wonderful to come across the book that gets you out of that slump. So glad you loved this one so much.

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP