Top Ten Tuesday Freebie! Top Ten Favorite Covers

The Broke and the Bookish created this weekly feature where bloggers/readers can post their top ten list.


Because it’s a Tuesday freebie, I decided to choose eight favourite covers. And gosh, it’s very hard to choose. There are just too many beautiful covers! The top eight favourite covers are divided in contemporary, dystopia, fantasy and historical fiction. These are all covers of young adult books. And yes, all of them are still on my to be read list.

Contemporary


 Mean to Be by Lauren Morrill 
Burn for Burn by Jenny Han and Siobhan Vivian

Dystopia


Incarnate by Jodi Meadows
Lost Code, The by Kevin Emerson

Fantasy


Luminous by Dawn Metcalf
Once Every Never by Lesley Livingston

Historical Fiction


Debutantes by Cora Harrison
Wentworth Hall by Abby Grahame



Lee @ Rally the Readers  – (6 november 2012 om 09:10)  

Such beautiful covers! I've got quite a few of these on my TBR list, too.

quinnsbooknook  – (6 november 2012 om 10:44)  

I love the cover for Meant to Be. I can't wait to read the book.

Lisa  – (6 november 2012 om 11:34)  

Great choices. All of these are very eye catching and make me want to know more.

Micheline D  – (6 november 2012 om 14:15)  

SO many pretties!!! Isn't Incarnate the pretties thing ever? And I'd never even seen Luminous or Once Every Never but they are just gorgeous as well ♥ Thanks for much for sharing :) Old follower, here's my TTT this week.

Micheline @ Lunar Rainbows

Mel@Thedailyprophecy.  – (6 november 2012 om 14:24)  

Meant to be has such a summerish feeling :)
Incarnation is pretty!
Once every never <3

Great picks!

TTT@thedailyprophecy

Melissa (Books and Things)  – (6 november 2012 om 15:51)  

Luminous is still my fave. I just love that cover.

Christina / Book Addict  – (6 november 2012 om 17:30)  

I love all of these covers, especially Debutantes and Meant to Be!

Teddyree  – (6 november 2012 om 18:09)  

Great choices, Luminous is so pretty but my fave is Once Every Never. It's one of those covers that makes me want to buy the book before i even know what it's about lol

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com  – (6 november 2012 om 18:29)  

I do so love the Debutantes cover. It makes me wish I had a costume ball to attend.

Cayce  – (7 november 2012 om 06:07)  
Deze reactie is verwijderd door de auteur.
Cayce  – (7 november 2012 om 06:08)  

Great picks!
The cover of Debutantes is one of my favorites, too :)
And Burn for Burn is so pretty!
And OMG Luminous! Those butterflies? Wow. (I'm a huge butterfly lover :)

My TTT

A Canadian Girl  – (7 november 2012 om 19:37)  

Oh yeah, Incarnate's and Luminous' covers are very pretty. And Wentworth Hall's looks like it's definitely for a historical fiction novel!

Alisa Selene  – (8 november 2012 om 14:04)  

I think the cover to incarnate is awesome!

....Petty Witter  – (14 november 2012 om 08:10)  

Out of all these covers Debutantes is the only cover that really appeals to me.

Nina  – (17 november 2012 om 06:18)  

@all: Thank you for stopping by and commenting. Comments make me happy! :)

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP