Book Blogging 2012

1. New favourite book blog you discovered in 2012?
I haven’t discovered a lot of new blogs, but About Happy Books is a fun blog. I love her youtube videos and her own Tag.

2. Favourite review that you wrote in 2012?
Uhm, I think My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick or The Selection by Kiera Cass. I have a lot of favourite reviews, but these two books are part of my top five of 2012.

3. Best discussion you had on your blog?
No discussion posted on my blog.

4. Most thought-provoking review or discussion you read on somebody else's blog?
Oh wow! Such a hard question. I always have trouble with answering this question. Not because I haven’t read a thought-provoking review or discussion on somebody else’s blog, but just because I can’t remember which blog.

5. Best event that you participated in?
Happy Friday is not really an event, more a meme, but I loved that I was one of their features in September.

6. Best moment of book blogging in 2012?
The Dewey 24 hour read-a-thon. Such fun!

7. Most Popular Post This Year On Your Blog?
My answer to the question: The evil witch has put a spell on you. You are going to go on a journey to find the witch, make her rewind the spell and defeat her. On this journey you can take two people with you. Which two book characters are you going to take with you to defeat the evil witch?

8. Post You Wished Got A Little More Love?
My If you Love Bedlam post.

9. Best bookish discovery?
Amazon! Lol. Yes, I know..I’m behind.

Blodeuedd  – (27 december 2012 om 08:26)  

Lol, well amazon is good.. and bad too

Marce  – (27 december 2012 om 10:03)  

I love amazon for the recommendations and when books by authors I have read recommendations are sent.

Blueicegal ♥  – (27 december 2012 om 10:20)  

Great answers, Nina! (it has been a while, no?) :) i wasn't aware of that meme. gosh I'm so behind on this stuff!

Diantha Jones  – (27 december 2012 om 12:20)  

I need to read My Life Next Door. Heard such great things about it!

Kelsey  – (27 december 2012 om 13:39)  

I really need to get to My Life Next Door and The Selection!

Krystianna  – (27 december 2012 om 16:56)  

I've heard such amazing things about My Life Next Door but I still haven't had the chance to read it. The cover is super pretty though. :) The Selection was definitely in my top 5 as well... it was my favorite read of 2012!

Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

A Canadian Girl  – (28 december 2012 om 02:48)  

Lol, I love Amazon too. And Book Depository :)

Joanna  – (28 december 2012 om 03:12)  

Amazon is addictive! Love that cover of The Selection, will check it out.

Christina / Book Addict  – (28 december 2012 om 11:27)  

I love Amazon.com. I'm addicted...it's really bad! Happy New Year!

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP