Dutch Cover Alert

This idea/meme came from Jenny at Wondrous Reads.


The Netherlands – The United States


The last book in the Immortals series! I haven’t read the books in this series, but all of the American covers look like advertisements for perfume. And I don't like it. It has nothing special. 

The Dutch cover is very dark. You almost can’t see that there are a boy and a girl kissing each other. Or are trying to kiss each other. It’s too dark. The flower, which probably is a lotus flower, is so fake. I prefer the American cover.


Would you pick the Dutch or American cover?

Mel@Thedailyprophecy.  – (9 januari 2013 om 10:43)  

They are both.. nothing too special, but I prefer the American cover. The lightning is better.

Melissa (Books and Things)  – (9 januari 2013 om 11:44)  

You are right, it's too dark, but I think I like the idea and the colors better.

Christina / Book Addict  – (9 januari 2013 om 15:14)  

I like the US cover better only b/c the Dutch one is too dark. I can barely see it! But you are right...the US one isn't anything special!

Melissa (My World...in words and pages)  – (9 januari 2013 om 17:54)  

The Dutch cover is so dark. But I kinda like it. :) Thanks for sharing these.

Katja Weinert  – (10 januari 2013 om 08:33)  

I don't like either, but would pick the American one for being the clearer of the dtwo.

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP