Feature & Follow


"The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read."
Question: 

What New Years Blogging or Writing resolution have you placed on yourself?

Last Monday I posted my goals/resolutions on the blog. Here they are again:
1. Participate in weekly meme.
2. Complete the challenges I join. (Don't give up!)
3. Blog every week.
4. Read one YA book per week. (Read more)
5. Read the Harry Potter series.
6. Only buy books that I want to read & think I will adore.
7. The TBR pile must be under 11 books. 

I’m thinking about adding: Stay positive!, read the Hunger Games trilogy & comment more.

Happy Friday! I hope you have a fabulous day. 

Mel@Thedailyprophecy.  – (4 januari 2013 om 07:43)  

You have some great goals/resolutions there :) Especially the Harry Potter one ;)

Mel@thedailyprophecy.
Old follower.

Nina  – (4 januari 2013 om 07:51)  

@Mel@Thedailyprohecy: Thank you! :)

Trish  – (4 januari 2013 om 07:56)  

ooh keeping your TBR pile under 11 books may be tough! good luck! i like the re-read HP series!

trish @ tales from

Jessica@a GREAT read  – (4 januari 2013 om 09:07)  

Oh wow! Nice resolutions!! I pretty much know I would never be able to do number 7! Best of luck on all your resolutions!!

Here's my Follow Friday

Have a GREAT weekend!

Old Follower :)

Sue Bricknell  – (4 januari 2013 om 11:13)  

Hi, from a new GFC follower.

Good luck keeping your resolutions this year! :)

My F&F post: http://coffeecookiesandchilipeppers.blogspot.com/2013/01/feature-follow-6.html

Melissa (Books and Things)  – (4 januari 2013 om 12:00)  

I also need to read the Hunger Games trilogy! One of my goals, but not a resolution. :D

Happy Friday!

Joanna  – (4 januari 2013 om 12:04)  

I've been earning to re-read the Harry Potter series for years! Hope you get to it!

Katja Weinert  – (4 januari 2013 om 14:59)  

I want to get my TBR pile down to like 9...can you imagine a single digit TBR pile, I like the sound of that. Maybe I should have some resolutions afteall :D

Marissa @ For The Love Of Film And Novels  – (4 januari 2013 om 15:05)  

omg you need to read the HP series; they're just wonderful :)

New Follower!
http://www.fortheloveoffilmandnovels.com/2013/01/feature-follow-10.html

Nicki Yarn  – (4 januari 2013 om 17:22)  

Good luck sticking to your resolutions this year. I like #6, I bought a few books last year for a reading challenge and they are still sitting in my TBR pile, they just don't appeal to me...
You should definitely read the Hunger Games trilogy :-)
Thanks for stopping by my blog, I'm now following you back.

Nicki

Barbara Brown  – (4 januari 2013 om 18:07)  

Goodluck with ur resolutions!!

New GFC follower :)
Follow me back below and also check out my New Years Resolutions answers too :)

"BookShelves Of Dreams"

Cassi Haggard  – (4 januari 2013 om 19:57)  

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Old follower!

Emily  – (5 januari 2013 om 20:40)  

It's nice to see another blogger whose goal is to read the Harry Potter series! Thanks for following, and I followed back via GFC :)

Micheline D  – (10 januari 2013 om 11:03)  

Very nice & achievable goals Nina! I definitely support you reading the HP series ♥

Thanks for visiting my blog earlier - sorry it took me a little while to get back :)

Micheline @ Lunar Rainbows

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP