Feature & Follow

"The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read."

Q: If you could choose one supernatural being/creature to really exists what would it be and why?

So I can choose one to really exist and not be one of them. Awesome. It would be so much harder to choose one and be it as well. I mean, I like witches but if I choose them there would be two kinds. The good ones and the messed up, children snapping (Yes, I’m thinking of Hocus Pocus),  completely mental type of witches. And then of course  I want to be a good witch, but that means I have to fight the evil ones. No, thank you! But, being human with absolutely no superpowers in a world with witches would be scary. Anyway, I’m probably overthinking the question. But, I can’t really come up with an answer. Living in a world without superpowers and there are supernatural being/creatures there as well is just to scary to think about.

Lexxie Lin  – (11 januari 2013 06:12)  

Yup, it would be very scary indeed! I agree.

Thanks for stopping by my FF post earlier.

Have a fantastic Friday and a wonderful weekend.

Jessica (Peace Love Books)  – (11 januari 2013 06:28)  

Hmm I didn't think about that! Not having powers in a world of supernaturals really wouldn't be fun! Happy Friday :)

Here's my FF!

Sugar and Snark  – (11 januari 2013 06:53)  

I would love a world with Harry Potter type witches :)

Have a great Friday and thanks for stopping by!

Sugar & Snark

Liesel K Hill  – (11 januari 2013 06:59)  

I wouldn't mind witches, especially if they were of the Harry Potter variety! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Happy Friday!

Lee @ Rally the Readers  – (11 januari 2013 07:40)  

My vote is also for the Harry Potter-type of witch. Hermione would definitely be my role model.

Have a great weekend!

Trish  – (11 januari 2013 08:37)  

lol at the hocus pocus reference :)

happy friday!

Trish - My FF

Lisa  – (11 januari 2013 08:53)  

I always wanted witches to be real...especially if I could be one. I think it would be so awesome to be a witch like those on Charmed!

Aman  – (11 januari 2013 10:17)  

So true! If you pick one creature, the rest of them kind of tag along.
Old Follower!
Thanks for stopping by My FF

Jessica@a GREAT read  – (11 januari 2013 11:44)  

Totally agree! That would be scary having those children eating ones. Plus some of the other things the evil ones do! Creeeeepy!!

I wouldn't mind any paranorm being real. As long as the majority was good, because we know good cannot exist without evil. And they have to be in control of themselves. No eating or biting people. ;)

Here's my Follow Friday

Have a GREAT weekend!

Old Follower :)

Melissa (Books and Things)  – (11 januari 2013 13:24)  

Depends on if the PNR stories are true. :D

Have a great weekend!

Blodeuedd  – (11 januari 2013 13:45)  

Some kind of were...yes that works :)

Sharrice Hewlett  – (11 januari 2013 21:41)  

So true!!! Hocus Pocus was a great movie and yeah I would hate to be fighting evil ALL the time. 8) Thank you for commenting you rock and happy Friday!!

Jen Witch  – (12 januari 2013 08:30)  

I'm worried about not being able to protect myself too

Lisa (Lost in Literature)  – (13 januari 2013 07:39)  

Hehehe... I love your answer!! Totally freaky thinking about having to battle the bad witches. I totally agree! :)

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP